Pretzel Crisps® Classic Pretzel Crackers 6 oz. Bag uploaded by Michelle C.Pretzel Crisps® Classic Pretzel Crackers 6 oz. Bag uploaded by Kristen M.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #9 in Crackers

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. see more...

• What are some of your favorite dips to serve with this product? ...1 Answers
  • Are these good with hummus?3 Answers
  • Are they salty? Really salty?3 Answers
Reviews (2089)
Jazmine T.
Foodie Expert
I don't eat pretzels very often, but when I do, these are the ones I buy. They are exactly the same in terms of flavor as I find most other pretzel brands. The difference with this brand and others is obviously the shape. The shape of this pretzel is ideal for me because I love eating them with hummus or bean dips and the flat surfaces allow for the perfect amount to be scooped up at once. Though with regular pretzels could easily scoop up thick dips, I prefer the thin crisp bite I get from the flat pretzels.
Gabriella G.
Caldwell
To say these pretzels are addicting and dangerous is an understatement. I have to limit myself by buying the small bag or else it’s all gone! I LOVE this brand of pretzels. Nothing bad to say about them. Perfectly salted, which is sometimes hard to find!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
I wasn't too sure about the whole chocolate and pretzel thing but I love dark chocolate and Pretzel Crisps so I figured, why not try? They were strangely good and oh so addicting. They cure any sweet OR salty tooth making them a perfect go to snack! The pretzel is a yummy crunchy crisp with salt. The dark chocolate is quite tasty, not to rich at all. My only complaint is the chocolate is a little waxy but I still love them!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
Foodie Expert
These pretzel crisps are a great snack item. My kids enjoy eating them, especially my 3 year old son. These have a nice crunch to them, and just the right amount of salt. I like that the package is resealable, and keeps the pretzels fresh and crunchy. You get your typical pretzel flavor, just thinner. Great snack, we love eating them plain, with peanut butter, and even in Chex mix. Yummy snack food for sure!
Fran D.
Harrisburg
Foodie Expert
I honestly don’t know the last time that I had regular pretzels since pretzel crisps came out. Such a great dipping pretzel for hummus and guacamole that I don’t know how to eat a pretzel stick anymore.
Marcy B.
Clarks Summit, PA
These are perfect for snacking! The everything flavor is by far the best. I eat them with hummus most of the time but sometimes I'll switch it up and eat it with some sliced cheese! I seriously always have these in my snack cabinet and you can find them at most grocery stores
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
I love grabbing a big bag of the original pretzel crisps and a big container of garlic hummus to have around for a super solid snack. I also love taking them on camping trips because it's so delicious and satisfying. I just really like having pretzel crisps around just because they're so good and great for dipping. They're wonderful by themselves too!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
These are amazing!   I love these plain, or with hummus, or even chip dip, these versitile crisps are perfect for snacking.  Using these i can actaully get the kids in my family to eat something healthy for once.  this is also good for the little ones, they are crispy but dont hurt the teeth of little ones who are still losing teeth.
Sarah W.
Kent, OH
One of my favorite snacks of all time! This is a go-to snack that is almost always on my shopping list for the grocery store. They're easy to pack to take with you, and super filling. My only issue is that I can't stop eating them and I have to use serious willpower to stop myself because they really are that addictive.
These with some cream cheese or french onion dip makes a great snack. It would be nice if they were available more places the only place I can find them around me is Schnucks.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Foodie Expert
Are these crunchy or chewy? And if they are crunchy, please let me know on a scale from Oreo crunch to breaking your tooth crunch lol
Christy O.
Do you like these just out of the bag or do you enjoy them with something else?
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Foodie Expert
Are these good with hummus?
José F.
Foodie Expert
Are they salty? Really salty?
Holly R.
Foodie Expert
What are some of your favorite dips to serve with this product? I have always bought the flavored ones, but would like to try the plain to use as a dipper.