Pretzel Crisps® Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag uploaded by Alicia S.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Cinnamon? On a pretzel? Really? One bite and you'll see why Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Crisps® are the tastiest odd couple around. Sprinkled with just the right amount of imported cinnamon and sugar, Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Crisps® are equally sweet and savory. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier, and baked to perfection. Delicious with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt. see more...

• I haven't found this flavor yet! Where can I find this one?2 Answers
Liane N.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
These are not crackers these are desert! I love dipping these in cream cheese, it’s a great snack and light. I buy these every time they are on sale, I love them if I could add anything I would say little more sugar
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Foodie Expert
Big fan of Pretzel Crisps, these are healthier than your normal cracker and they taste amazing. I pair the cinnamon toasts crackers with a little cream cheese or even hummus if i'm feelin' crazy. The normal crisps are great for crackers and cheese pairings! Even used these for a beer festival to hang on a necklace to eat between beers!
Alicia S.
Phoenix
pretzel crisps cinnamon toast are the best pretzel I ever tasted 😩😍 ITS FREAKIN DELICIOUS 😋 I LOVE TO PUT STRAWBERRY 🍓 ON TOP AND EAT IT ALL TOGETHER 👇🏼
Elizabeth L.
Benton Harbor, MI
I'm typically not too picky when it comes to food and I'll try just about anything. This was too weird of a sweet and salty combination for me.
Destiny H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
An very unique flavor , great portion size .
Price is neither too cheap or expensive
Cute bag design and in general great pretzels .
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
I do like these but they cost more than I like to pay out for snacks. I am now on a tight budget and I do love trying new snacks.
Sierra C.
Chillicothe, MO
I just bought these because I found them on sale. They are the best things you could ever try! They're perfect, really
Chelaine A.
W Springfield, MA
These are so delicious alone or my favorite way to eat them is making a cream cheese dip and using them to dip
Brooke D.
Charleston, WV
These are so yummy and a light snack you can add anything as a condiment and pair them with a lot of dips
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I haven't found this flavor yet! Where can I find this one?