Add a Photo

By PRETZEL CRISPS
#865 in Cookies
Crunch 'em. Crack 'em. Dip 'em. Stack 'em.™ Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before. Our Bold & Spicy flavors combine zesty spices with the flat crunchy perfection of Pretzel Crisps®.
Photos (2)
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Brooklyn, NY

These are amazing! Addictively spicy, taste just like buffalo wing sauce (and this is coming from a girl who prefers vegan buffalo wings/chicken nuggets over real meat ha) so I mean it in a good way - which it easily could be super gross but the only issue I have with them is how salty they are. I'm a bit more sensitive to salt than most though so likely they're 5 stars except for my weird salt sensitive palette lol
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Saint Louis, MO

Extremely impressed with the wing sauce flavor! I'm a fan of pretzels in general but i'm a sucker for anything with spicy flavors. They don't have an artificial flavor taste, they really do taste like wing sauce! Would definitely recommend to my spicy food loving friends. Great with beer.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.

These are AWESOME I like eating them with ranch!! They are not to bad of a price!! These really met my expectations
Emily T.
Emily T.
Waxhaw, NC

Great snacks! I love the flavors. Packaging is great because it is resealable. Its not too bad for price
Heather K.
Heather K.
Medina, NY

Oh my goodness these things are delicious! I've always loved things a little spicy & these are perfect. I love the hint of salt behind the spice too due to it being a pretzel. Can't wait to try more flavors!!!!

Join Now