Pretzel Crisps® Buffalo Wing Crackers uploaded by Lori S.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rethink Your Pretzel!® Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em.™ Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before. Our Bold & Spicy flavors combine zesty spices with the flat crunchy perfection of Pretzel Crisps®. With only 110 calories per serving, they're the perfect, better-for-you snack. One bite and you'll Rethink Your Pretzel!® --Warren and Sara Wilson.

Ally G.
These are one of my snacking weaknesses. I have tried other brands’ buffalo flavored pretzels and they are nothing compared to the Pretzel Crisp ones. Not too spicy but still have a bold flavor. Pairs well with pepper jack laughing cow cheese!
Samantha G.
Edinburg , TX
I have yet to finish trying all of their flavors but these, these are so good! The only things is that they leave me with bad breath but they are so good and I also love the original flavor. Just eat them alone or with some cheese!
marla m.
Atlanta , GA
These are so good! The flavor is amazing, and doesn't taste like fake powdered flavoring like some coated pretzels do. The shape and makes them great for serving with dips. Pretzels are a healthier alternative to chips!
Theresa T.
Newport, NC
Amazing spicy flavor. A great snack on their own or I dip in my favorite hummus or add cheese. A staple in my pantry. They can be a bit in the pricy side for a snack compared to other chips and crackers
Theresa T.
Newport, NC
Great on their own but i have been know to dip them in hummus or to add wedges of cheese. I love these but they are on the expensive side of snacking for me. I pick them up when they’re on sale
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
These are so good and I will never stop purchasing them! They have the perfect kick to them. They're good alone but I usually dip them in hummus, especially the roasted red pepper hummus!
Holly R.
These have a great crunch, but could use more flavor. I find myself looking for a dip to use alongside the cracker. I am also a fan of extra spicy and these have a very mild flavor. The packaging is convenient for travel and is resealable which is always a perk for me!
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are definitely different from your usual Synder's bite-sized wing flavored pretzel balls. These are "Thin" therefore having a smaller hint of flavor. I didn't think they were that bad, just not worthy of buying again. I did not enjoy this type of buffalo flavoring. If I am going to choose this brand, I would personally just pick the classic and regular flavored thins.
Erin A.
These are by far one of my 13 year old son's favorite snacks.  He asks for them nearly every time we go to the grocery.  Publix will run them on sale about every other month, so they are affordable.  They are healthier than your normal potato chips.  I have tried many of their flavors and they are all very tasty!!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
These are great!! Spicy, tangy and taste just like your favorite classic buffalo hot sauce!! At our house we like to dip these in hummus, blue cheese, soft baby bell Swiss, or even seafood dip! I bet these go great with quest too!! I like the original flavor pretzel crisps but these are tasty too!!