Pretzel Crisps® Buffalo Wing Crackers uploaded by Lori S.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rethink Your Pretzel!® Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em.™ Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before. Our Bold & Spicy flavors combine zesty spices with the flat crunchy perfection of Pretzel Crisps®. With only 110 calories per serving, they're the perfect, better-for-you snack. One bite and you'll Rethink Your Pretzel!® --Warren and Sara Wilson.

Amanda M.
Tampa
I love pretzel chips. Perfect for that time when you want a little bit of both. I like all the different flavors they provide in the sweet and salty taste that even the non flavored ones give. I really like this favor it wasn't too overbearing but still there and I'm a huge fan of buffalo flavored things.
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
OK yeah definitely one of my favorite snack foods. Anytime I go grocery shopping. Pretzel crisps are a must. The buffalo wing flavor is almost always out of stock when I try to find them but this is the best flavor by far. So light and delicious.
Sam G.
Edinburg , TX
I have yet to finish trying all of their flavors but these, these are so good! The only things is that they leave me with bad breath but they are so good and I also love the original flavor. Just eat them alone or with some cheese!
marla m.
Atlanta , GA
These are so good! The flavor is amazing, and doesn't taste like fake powdered flavoring like some coated pretzels do. The shape and makes them great for serving with dips. Pretzels are a healthier alternative to chips!
Theresa T.
Newport, NC
Amazing spicy flavor. A great snack on their own or I dip in my favorite hummus or add cheese. A staple in my pantry. They can be a bit in the pricy side for a snack compared to other chips and crackers
Theresa T.
Newport, NC
Great on their own but i have been know to dip them in hummus or to add wedges of cheese. I love these but they are on the expensive side of snacking for me. I pick them up when they’re on sale
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
These are so good and I will never stop purchasing them! They have the perfect kick to them. They're good alone but I usually dip them in hummus, especially the roasted red pepper hummus!
Jennifrr T.
Great flavor and a great price! These pretzels were from Christmas Tree Shop, so they don’t always have the same flavors in stock but always look forward to finding them on the shelves
Amy E.
Castleton , NY
My husband loves these. He could eat a bag a day if I let him! I've tried them and I think they're really good as well. Just the right Buffalo flavor and super crunchy.
Melissa C.
these actually taste like wings! these are so yummy to snack on and they are the perfect amount of spicy! I am obsessed with these chips and i would highly reccomend