PrettyLittleThing

by PrettyLittleThing

Shop the latest women's fashion at PrettyLittleThing USA from $14. Offering thousands of the must have looks & trends.

Will I be sent products?
has anyone ever bought pants from plt? i really like their flares but i'm scared they'll be see through
Are heels true to size? I bought shoes from here and they were big so idk if the heels will be big or not.
Start your review of PrettyLittleThing!
How would you rate this product?
Danika R.
I ordered a dress from this store. The dress came, it wasn't fitting properly, so I returned it, and that cost me 15$.

Then, I was reimbursed only 39$, even though I paid 62$. I wrote to them, their answer was pretty simple: they don't reimburse shipping fees and the taxes, and since the service was delivered, they can't do nothing.

I paid 38$ of shipping fees in total for a dress I don't even have. WORST. COMPANY.

member-6ccab
A complete waste of money! You can find what they sell on AliExpress for a quarter of the price! The dresses are so falsely advertised, it is paper thin and impossible to wear in public without looking ridiculous! Sizes are totally off! Bathing suit was tiny and the order was for a size 10! Doesn’t even cover a body part! They make it so difficult for refunds please reconsider before making a purchase! It will not be at all what you see on the site! I’ve also order over 8 Items and was not satisfied with one!
Naya K.
Oakville, ON
This is definitely One of my favourite shops and brands to shop from. It’s maybe affordable or expensive to some people but for me I buy it because I love the brand very much and they find it very unique and good to wear. 10 out of 10
Ali G.
Woodbridge , ON
I love PLT, styling clothing that’s in trend with pretty good quality at an affordable price!
Nancy S.
PrettyLittleThing uploaded by Nancy S.
Never received my order !!! Made on June 12th.... since June 16th no update on where my package is ... they are asking to wait another week till July 10th to see if I can get a refund ! They don’t care about people ! They offer poor customer service. They should either redo the order and re send it or refund the customer ! Not make them wait almost a month for a refund ! They are saying looks like your shipment is lost !!! But please wait another 10 days ... are they serious or what ? Very very disappointed !! Never never again ! 400$ CAD lost ! My little gift to myself is in the trash. Thank you again for your poor service ! I really appreciated it.
Jackie A.
This site is sh** and such a rip off . Paid 100 to get nothing that fit . Its 3x the size and then they expect you to pay to send their sh** quality clothes back . I dont know what i was thinking. They should be ashamed of the business they run . Lesson learned . Boycott PLT !!
Kennedy P.
Super quick and easy shipping. Lots of discounts on all the time. So many nice clothing items to look for!
Thibicaa N.
Toronto, ON
PrettyLittleThing uploaded by Thibicaa N.
Love PrettyLittleThing so much. They have never let me down. Pros include wide variety of clothing, quick shipping, easy returns and 8 times out of 10 true to size. Wide range of products from affordable to expensive. You can find anything within your budget. Definitely recommend this site especially for cute dresses and summer looks.
Sandrine G.
coaticook
BEST ONLINE STORE EVER I buy new stuff every week it’s so stylish and good quality. It’s not expensive and there’s clothes for every styles and every shapes. But it’s kind of long to arrive (i’m in canada) and they often don’t send the right size, for exemple i ordered size 8 and almost everything in my order was size 12
tia S.
Halifax , NS
I honestly like shopping online a lot and PrettyLittleThing is my favourite online shopping store at the moment. I bought clothing from them twice already. Although I had some issues with my clothing at first ( one of the clothing was send to me with a brown stain and one package was supposed to be a 2 item pack and I only ended up getting one of the clothing item)I hope that makes sense! But ya basically I was disappointed with my first purchase but in the end I got a quick refund from them!:) I think I will keep buying from this brand🙌🏽✨
Ask a question to the Influenster community...