PrettyLitter

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is the best litter we've ever used. It doesn't clump, but it's not supposed to and it still absorbs all the urine. The odor control is great and it's low dust. The tracking prevention of this litter saved my cays life when she had a severe UTI. I'd recommend this to everyone with a cat.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is the best liter I have ever bought and will never go back to the other cheaper liter. I scoop once or twice a day depending on if my cat happens to go #2 twice lol.. It picks up nicely and I will then mix the liter up so the urine pretty much disappears. It is pricey but I only have to buy it once a month and I never have that horrendous smell the other liters leave behind. I tell all my friends about it and when they switch they love it as well
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
All I have to mostly scoop is the solids, the liquids are left in there. Eventually, the litter itself does stink up but since one bag of 8lb lasts for a month you just need to toss it and fill new later. It does still get stuck on my cats paws sometimes and gets scattered onto the floor, that's the only minor issue.