BY PRETTY ZOMBIE COSMETICS

Purple *VEGAN* Liquid Lipstick

Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick so much. It was my first liquid to matte lipstick and it is so pigmented and I still use it to this day" in 8 reviews
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely love P.Z.C. They're vegan and cruelty free!!! I'm one of those girls who loves loud bold colors and their liquid lipsticks just gives me life. They also dark vampy lipsticks for the girls who aren't so daring. The only two cons I have is the formula is very drying it kinda feels like you're wearing face paint. So apply a generous amount of chap stick before applying. Lastly is more focused on one shade which is sea witch. Every time I wear this lippie my whole mouth and tongue is blue it bleeds so bad. Overall P.Z.C is a great company with great products and reasonable prices.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This lipstick is my absolute FAVORITE makeup product of all time! I get so many compliments on this lip color and people are constantly asking me about it. Their Liquid Lipsticks are incredibly pigmented, I usually only need one coat and I’m good! It’s not overly dry so my lips look plumper and I can’t forget long lasting, seriously this stuff doesn’t move and lasts all day. I’ve gone 12+ hour days with this lipstick and maybe had to do one or two tiny touch ups. It’s not just this color either, I’ve had great success with all the colors I have from them. Do yourself a favor and head over to there website and check out their lipsticks, I promise you will LOVE them.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I have a couple of colors from the Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick line. I love them because they offer unusual shades but also they really stay on well. I have eorn them for 8 hours straight with no problem. And they don't seem to dry my lips out like some brands do.
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this liquid lipstick. It is hands down the most pigmented and longest lasting liquid lipstick I’ve ever used. I currently own 3 Witches, Purple Poison, and Black Cat. They last a long time too because you don’t need to use a lot of product to get a great result. I recommend this lipstick to everyone.
Phoenix D.
Worcester, MA
One of my most used lippies. I have black cat and absolutely LOVE it. I want to buy all of their colors they're all so nice. If you're someone who likes playful colors then I recommend this brand
Alexandria A.
Carolina, PR
Love the fact that they are cruelty free. They were some of the first to offer a bright purple lippie. Sometimes it goes on a bit patchy and flakes ofd when you try to retouch but other than that I’m a huge fan. Also, do NOT eat wearing these because they do NOT stand up to greasy foods at all.
Ashlynn J.
Lake Charles, LA
Color is beautiful and very little color transfer. Stays on my lips and looks beautiful. Doesn't dry my lips out too much even though they are matte liquid lipsticks. Colors do tend to be a bit darker then they look in the tube.
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
I am a liquid lipstick convert and Pretty Zombie is the reason. So far I have tried their purple (3 Witches) and their black (Black Cat). These are opaque, they're long lasting, I can't say enough good things.

They cost about $13 each do you won't break the bank.
Keila S.
Beaumont, TX
I bought this for me but it's too dark for me lol. But I gave it to my best friend and it looks amazing. She wears it all of the time and it's not expensive at all. I would but this for her again whenever she runs out
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
My absolute favorite purply-fuschia lipstick ever (their Three Witches being my favorite purple-purple). The pigment is intense, the staying power is great, and it's totally affordable!
Taylor R.
What's the price for this and where can I find it?
Brittany G.
Las Cruces, NM
Has anyone ever tried Pretty Zombie Cosmetics? Pretty Zombie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick