Pretty Woman Richard Gere Julia Roberts Vhs

Pretty Woman Richard Gere Julia Roberts Vhs

Alibris UK: books, movies & music

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pretty Woman Richard Gere Julia Roberts Vhs!
How would you rate this product?
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Pretty Woman Richard Gere Julia Roberts Vhs uploaded by Nicola P.
“Vivian, I have a business proposition for you…” ~Edward “Pretty Woman” is one of the Most Popular Romantic Comedies of All Time & I can watch this anytime it’s on the screen! It also boasts a Great soundtrack with Roy Orbison, David Bowie, Go West, & Roxette. When ‘no-time-for-anything’ Edward meets ‘up-for-anything’ Vivian, what was supposed to be a week-long business transaction turns into A Happily Ever After, & we get to witness how it happens! This film came out in 1990 when I was 10 & My cousin & I snuck the vhs copy from my aunt’s collection, hidden as if it was a naughty movie (lol) & we watched it over & over. This film does rely heavily on the trope of a rich man saving a woman from her struggling existence, as a lot of RC’s do, which is why I’m not a fan of them, but I don’t mind it here. Not at all. Julia Roberts & Richard Gere have So Much Chemistry, I feel it’s their Best on-screen pairing! #neverletmego #NowWatching Pretty Woman Richard Gere Julia Roberts Vhs
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
Pretty Woman Richard Gere Julia Roberts Vhs uploaded by Donna S.
I have watch this movie more times than I can count over the years. Anyway, for my daughter-in-law‘s birthday, the theme was pretty woman ! Everyone was captured in a video coming through the front door with a bottle of champagne. Outback was set up as a small theater and we showed PRETTY WOMAN! ✝️🇺🇸
Sue D.
Lakeville , NS
This is by far one of the greatest movies ever made! I recently found my old VCR in the basement and started collecting old VHS movies again and this was the first VHS I purchased. This movie is definitely one of those films that you can watch over and over again and never get sick of it. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere are a perfect match and compliment each other nicely and have natural chemistry. With an original and somewhat controversial storyline for it's time, this is a must watch for any movie fanatic!
Molly T.
Holsworthy, Devon
One of my all time absolute fav movies if u haven’t seen it I would recommend u watch it aha bought it in dvd to make sure I always Have it

Looking for your answer?