BY PRETTY WOMAN

Made in the USA! Pretty Woman Nail Polish is rich, luxurious, and Professional Salon Style Polish. This product is 5-Free, Cruelty-Free, and Vegan. 5-FREE: 5-Free means that the nail polish is free of 5 nasty toxins, these toxins include: Toluene,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Got mine in an IPSY bag and it’s a cute gray color. Will post a photo. Not sure where to get these in a physical store but the shade range I’ve seen is phenomenal. Long lasting and would recommend.
Natia S.
I received Pretty woman nail polish in my ipsy bag. The shade is "girl boss". It is very beautiful pastel purple color.  It has a great coverage, only two coats needed. I love that it dries so fast and lasts really long.
P.S. It's vegan and cruelty free!
Perfect shade for spring.
It's high quality nail polish and highly recommend to all!
Giorgi M.
I am in love with this nail polish <3 Its very pigmented and there is  many colors to choose from. It has unique brush and you can apply easily. Dries quickly and needs only two coats for a full coverage. It lasts very long. I love that it's vegan and cruelty free. This is high quality nail polish and highly recommend!
Amelia M.
Edmonton, AB
Received a different colour in my ipsy bag several months ago (vacay). It’s a cream/white colour so it needed a few coats which made it very sticky and tacky for so long. I was a little disappointed it wasn’t more opaque but I will try this colour out again when I have more time to let it dry.
Irina V.
Newark
I am satisfied with this nail polish. The first reason is that it is long lasting. I received it in my glam bag, I wouldn't buy this shade by myself but it appeared to be quite attractive. I can also feel that this is really good for the nails. I would recommend this brand.
Radisel B.
Doral, FL
Why You'll Love ItThe name says it all—this baby is tough. It’s long-wearing, crack and chip-resistant, and dries super fast (so drying time won’t slow you down).Girl Boss is a pale lavender shade that gives off pretty spring vibes.No animals were harmed to make it. It’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Forrest Jamie S.
I received a bottle of Pretty Woman's nail polish called "Wine With Ice, Garcon" from ipsy several months ago, which is deep burgundy wine. I really like the packaging and the bottle itself. The shade isn't really something I could see myself wearing, however.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
I didn’t get this one but a shade called Girl Boss. It’s a very pretty purple. Yes it seems watery but it’s not to the point you can’t use it. Make sure before painting your nails to take some off before applying so it won’t appear as watery.
Jade L.
Winnipeg, MB
This nail polish is like cement for your nails. It lasts a long time. I found I had to put nail polish on top than wipe with remover to get off my nails. Definitely thee best long lasting nail polish I've ever used.
Alana S.
Miami
I got this one from the Ipsy bag, nd I totally like it. It’s vegan, which is perfect and nice. I would buy more