BY PRETTY WOMAN

Made in the USA! Pretty Woman Nail Polish is rich, luxurious, and Professional Salon Style Polish. This product is 5-Free, Cruelty-Free, and Vegan. 5-FREE: 5-Free means that the nail polish is free of 5 nasty toxins, these toxins include: Toluene,... see more...

lizz c.
These polishes have a great formula and glide on smoothly. They dry suuuuuuper quick!! They feel really nice too
Luna D.
United States
Love this brand. Dries fast and non-toxic. Holds up to wear and tear. Perfect for mani-pedis with my little girl.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Very good quality nail polish that doesn’t take 50 coats to get opaque. I have a few colors and love them all.
L A.
Greenville
I love their colors. It’s just so cute. I would use it again and I really recommend it. Very easy to apply.
Alyssa M.
So I received this nail polish from my Ipsy bag called Pretty Woman in the shade nude or nothing and I must say it's a pretty shade it comes in a good size bottle and really cute Packaging. I would definitely recommend this type of nail polish to a friend.
Michele V.
Olivette
I received this nail polish in an Ipsy bag. I used it on my toes right away. Without any top coat it stayed pristine for just shy of a month. I was surprised! No chipping or pealing. It was great. I then purchased several other colors, which I like even more than the original one I got. I like that this is free of the chemicals you see in other nail polish, especially since I am pregnant. The value is very goodbye to the amount of time the polish stays on your nails without looking “old” on your nails. I’m surprised to see all the negative reviews. I put this in my top few nail polish brands, easily, with OPI and Essie.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
I didn’t get this one but a shade called Girl Boss. It’s a very pretty purple. Yes it seems watery but it’s not to the point you can’t use it. Make sure before painting your nails to take some off before applying so it won’t appear as watery.
Natia S.
I received Pretty woman nail polish in my ipsy bag. The shade is "girl boss". It is very beautiful pastel purple color.  It has a great coverage, only two coats needed. I love that it dries so fast and lasts really long.
P.S. It's vegan and cruelty free!
Perfect shade for spring.
It's high quality nail polish and highly recommend to all!
Giorgi M.
I am in love with this nail polish <3 Its very pigmented and there is  many colors to choose from. It has unique brush and you can apply easily. Dries quickly and needs only two coats for a full coverage. It lasts very long. I love that it's vegan and cruelty free. This is high quality nail polish and highly recommend!
Amelia M.
Edmonton, AB
Received a different colour in my ipsy bag several months ago (vacay). It’s a cream/white colour so it needed a few coats which made it very sticky and tacky for so long. I was a little disappointed it wasn’t more opaque but I will try this colour out again when I have more time to let it dry.

back