BY PRETTY WOMAN

Made in the USA! Pretty Woman Nail Polish is rich, luxurious, and Professional Salon Style Polish. This product is 5-Free, Cruelty-Free, and Vegan. 5-FREE: 5-Free means that the nail polish is free of 5 nasty toxins, these toxins include: Toluene,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becky S.
I received my one and only nail polish from Pretty Woman in my May ipsy bag. It is a vibrant purple shade called Electric Love but when scanned or typed in this is the only item I can choose to review by them.
I absolutely love the purple colour but unfortunately the formula has a very watery consistency that not only streaks but doesnt stay where it's applied (for lack of a better word). Also it takes a long time to dry and this is something I don't like when it comes to nail polishes but could overlook by using a fast drying, clear top coat if the colour and consistency stayed put.
Tanna W.
Amarillo
The  Pretty Woman NYC Vegan Nail Polish full size (Volcanic Ash) nail polish is so gorgeous. The colors are amazing and the application is so easy. I was a first-time user when Ipsy sent it to me. I now have three different colors that have been sent to me and I love every one of them. I can not wait for another one to come. The brush is a really good size. The only thing that I am not a fan of is that the top is a little difficult to hold when applying.
Addie B.
I received this nail polish (in a different shade) form an ipsy bag. I loved it! Used the entire bottle up. It lasted on my nails well and did not discolor them, even after a lot of uses. Near the end of the bottle the product did get thick. I also had problems with the brush unscrewing from the lid. If I wasn’t trying to use up all my nail polish, I would be interested in getting more from this brand.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is by far the best nail polish brand I've ever used. I received this brand in my April Ipsy bag & absolutely love it! The brush is larger so less strokes are needed to apply and it dries pretty quickly. A few days after I applied it I haven't had any chipping which is amazing to me because with other brands I've used the polish would have chipped by now. I didn't have any top coat to apply with it either so shows how good it has worked for me. Definitely recommend this brand!
Mackenzie V.
Conway
I have the color "girl boss" which is a light pinkish color. When I put it on it was very transparent and looked nothing like the picture of the shade. It was very runny even after shaking. It took several coats to even get any color to show up, and even then it was very underwhelming and looking nothing like the advertisement. I was not impressed and feel that there are definitely better options out there. I am not sure how their other shades are since this is the only one I have tried, however I was not impressed with the formula of this one.
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
I am all for the concept of vegan nail polish. But it just didn't go on well, and it did not stay on. I got it in a ipsy bag, so I didn't feel too bad about giving it away. But I love the regular formula that pretty woman makes.
Satilia F.
Stroudsburg
I have the shades Wine With ice, Electric Love and Girl Boss. These are my FAVORITE nail polishes. They last so long! They dont dull or chip or scratch when applied on the natural nail or acrylics. Very good stuff!
Melissa L.
Satsuma, FL
I love this brand. I I buy a lot from this brand. The colors are fun. I have nailmedic and the one's that changes colors when the light hits it a certain way. Great product! I recommend this brand.
Brittain S.
Seven Valleys
I love the color, the texture is fantastic. It's bright, cheery, shiny, and applies easy. I've had this bottle for about 5 months and I use it frequently. You can't beat that it's almost odorless.
Alyssa M.
So I received this nail polish from my Ipsy bag called Pretty Woman in the shade nude or nothing and I must say it's a pretty shade it comes in a good size bottle and really cute Packaging. I would definitely recommend this type of nail polish to a friend.