BY PRETTY VULGAR

Vixen Glimmer holographic liquid eyeliner is a long-wearing, quick drying, water-resistant eyeliner that offers a multi-reflective glitter finish and a beautiful prismatic color effect. Our glitter liquid eyeliner formula was designed to provide a smooth, even application that will glide on effortlessly to give you a comfortable, flake-free, and transfer-proof hold.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-58, Propanediol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polylactic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Oleyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyurethane-33, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Tin Oxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)

Usage:

Application:

• Shake well before use
  • Apply using the applicator brush to line around the eye area

Beauty Tips:

• This product can be worn alone or layered over a colored liner
  • Use the eyeliner as glittery topcoat by tapping the product over your eyeshadow using your finger or a brush

Buy on Sephora
  • "Its a nice subtle glitter. Not chunky and glides on reallu nicely. The packaging is super cute as well. I highly recommend" in 3 reviews
Janeigne N.
The best thing about these is everything. I use glitter all the time, and this by far is my favorite glitter product on the market! I own five different shades (including one of the duo chrome) and they all apply like a dream.
As always, use a primer, and you should be fine. Don't blend powder over them, and there shouldn't be any fallout.
Michelle M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Like the pretty vulgar blushes this however just missed the mark for me wasn't pigmented it drags and if you applied over eyeshadow it picks up the Shadow and isn't as black as it needs to be or is pigmented
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
I think that the glitter is here is not big flakes. Its just a bit if shimmer which looks really pretty on the lids. There is a little bit of glitter fall out. I like the packing. Thier whole line has beautiful packaging. It was not streaky in my option one the rush was nice for accurate application. Just be sure to shake it a bit before painting on the shimmer can settle in the bottle.
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
I love this eye liner! It is very long lasting and reasonably priced. I use it everyday! If you are looking for something affordable and long lasting, you should get this!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love love love the packaging on this eyeliner! It is a superfine point tip so it’s great for precision and fine lines. I love it love it love it I can’t say enough good things about this product I will continue buying from this brand
Lizzy T.
I am not a big eye liner wearer because I have very light hair and light skin so liner looks too dramatic on me but this product works wonders and it’s thin applicator brush allows me to have a more natural look
Amanda H.
Little Elm, TX
I was excited to try this and a bit disappointed. It wasnt very thick or apparent. I had to continuously go over my lines to make them more apparent.
Jerrimee H.
Jacksonville, FL
I don’t like this eyeliner to much because i’m not really an eyeliner person..but for someone who does like eyeliner then you would like this.
Tabitha C.
I did not receive this product I can not write an honest review. I wish I could have the chance because I would love to write a review
amani K.
el paso , tx
Not a fan the brush is a little hard to use and really stiff I feel like the liner over the hours in the day would peel off ?
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
How good does this product work?
Felicia C.
Tacoma, WA
Where can I get this?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Does this irritate your eyes?
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Is this waterproof or sensitive skin friendly?
Nur A.
Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?