Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer

by Pretty Vulgar

Our unique, lightweight Under Cover gel serum concealer will cover up your problem areas, no matter how big or small! This concealer for fair skin offers medium coverage that is buildable, bendable, and great for all skin types, both to cover dark circles and brighten your complexion. Our velvety soft formula keeps skin moisturized and is the key to a natural, flawless finish. Use with the angled doe foot applicator, your makeup brush or sponge.

• Little White Lies (60): Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Daemonorops Draco Extract, Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Veil of Secrecy (61): Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Daemonorops Draco Extract, Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Tip Toe over the Line (62) : Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Daemonorops Draco Extract, Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• The Middle Ground (63) : Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Daemonorops Draco Extract, Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• On the Rocks (64) : Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Daemonorops Draco Extract, Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Shady Lady (65) : Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Daemonorops Draco Extract, Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Usage:

• Select a concealer that is one or two shades lighter than your foundation.
  • Use the slanted applicator tip to apply concealer directly onto the skin.
  • Blend using a sponge, brush, or your fingertips.

Beauty Tips:

• Also use the concealer to:
  • Highlight the high points of your face.
  • Define your eyebrows by highlighting above and below your brow bone.
  • Prime your lids before applying your eyeshadow.

I Just wanted to know if they had this concealer that matches more to darker skin ??
Is this formula drying?
Why is this so cheap?
Start your review of Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer!
Denise G.
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by Denise G.
Review for: The Middle Ground
My new favorite concealer. It's lightweight feels so nice and the coverage is amazing. I got it from boxycharm & I'm so happy I did .
Heidi B.
Clearwater, FL
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by Heidi B.
Review for: The Middle Ground
I recieved this product in my Boxycharm box last month and didn't think I would like it. Boy was I wrong! I love the doe foot applicator. I love the coverage and how well it covers my dark circles. I love the feel and blend ability of this product. I will continue to purchase this concealer.
Alicia H.
1,374 reviews
Review for: Little White Lies
I got this as a sample size in an Ipsy bag last month. I received it in shade 60, titled Little White Lies, which so happens to be the lightest shade that they offer. I tried it out and though I have only tried it once so far, I'm not sold on it. At first glance, the color looked much too warm to be their lightest shade and I was a bit nervous about how it would blend onto my very fair skin. It also looked somewhere in between liquidy and thick, at a nice medium consistency. I applied it in very, very small amounts and the color aspect seemed okay. Though it looked darker than my skin color, once blended it wasn't as highly pigmented and actually covered redness well. The texture, however, was very off to me! It felt very heavy on my face and immediately felt very matte and strange. It dried down very fast and was a little hard to blend for me. A little goes a long, long way but in the end, I just felt that it looked way too cakey, heavy, and overly matte for me. It gave my skin a lot of texture, especially on areas where there were pores and just wouldn't let my skin breathe at all. I definitely would not trust it for under eye coverage because of the way that it sits. Overall, I would not buy again. Perhaps of you are someone who needs very heavy coverage and do not care about added texture on the skin, this would be for you, but its definitely not for me.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,477 reviews
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by Faith D.
This has a decent pigment and coverage however doesn't last long as I prefer and I set it with powder and setting spray. I can't recommend this unless you only want to wear Your makeup 4 to 6 hours. To be concealed anyways.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by katelyn L.
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by katelyn L.
Review for: Little White Lies
I like this concealer, it’s a bit dark for my face , just a shade or so , when I have a spray tan or am using tanning drops on my face , that’s when I like to use it . I prefer more coverage with my concealer but this is really great light concealer, looks like skin , not cakey , it’s wonderful
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by Tara S.
Review for: Little White Lies
This too was an accidental delivery. Another mistake on boxy charms part lol. I live it though. It literally covered blemishes so perfectly and it blends to almost exact skin tone. It's not cakey or greasy looking. The price is alright for the amount you get.
Alejandra L.
Commerce City, CO
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by Alejandra L.
Review for: The Middle Ground
I really like how great it matches with my skin color and it lasts me the entire day! The tube/container has a nice looking :) as the name says it is very lightweight so I like how natural my make up looks using this. This is the only concealer that I’ve tried, and so far so good!
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by Joslyn H.
It was ok. Better than something you could find at Walmart but just not my fav. Will not buy it again
nelly M.
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by nelly M.
Review for: The Middle Ground
My first time trying the Pretty Vulgar brand and I was sad when this awesome concealer was empty. This concealer covered up blemishes. I used it to highlight and it left my fave looking so bright, youthful and refreshed. The color looked perfect on my skintone. It's a must repurchase. I loved it. Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer
Rhema R.
Pensacola, FL
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by Rhema R.
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer uploaded by Rhema R.
Review for: Little White Lies
This is a nice medium coverage concealer. A little bit goes a long way but it doesn't feel heavy at all I would recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elly P.
il y a 6 mois
Courtney H. il y a 5 mois
I don't think this is a great concealer and there are better concealers at the drug store.
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
il y a 8 mois
Pretty Vulgar Under Cover Lightweight Concealer ? Would it cover tattoos, and not look caked on?
Veronica R. il y a 7 mois
It is what j would consider a full coverage concealer but it barely covers a mole I have on my face, so it probably wouldn't cover a tattoo unless you built it up quite thick.