Pretty Vulgar The Powder Room Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Antoinette G.Pretty Vulgar The Powder Room Translucent Setting Powder uploaded by Antoinette G.

BY PRETTY VULGAR

The Powder Room is a weightless, skin smoothing translucent setting powder that locks your makeup into place. Simply dab the powder onto the face with our soft, delicate puff applicator to keep your makeup looking fresh and flawless all day long. This powder will effortlessly enhance the look of your foundation by blurring and filling fine lines without leaving a trace of color. This pore-minimizing, silky smooth powder was formulated to absorb excess oils, reduce shine, and provide your skin with a soft matte finish.

Talc, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal/Hydraste) Extract, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499)

Usage:

• Dip the provided powder puff or a brush into the translucent setting powder, tap off excess product and lightly dust all over face to set your foundation
  • To bake your foundation or concealer use a dampened beauty sponge to press the powder onto any areas that you may want a more matte, highlighted look.

Beauty tip:

• Use the powder puff throughout your day for quick on the go touch ups.

Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
Pretty Vulgar has outdone themselves with this setting powder! The packaging is beautiful, the powder is finely milled and sets makeup beautifully. It is translucent, matte and doesn’t give a flash back in pictures. It’s about $36, but very much worth it!
• A.
Novato, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The finest powder! No flashback whatsoever and makes the makeup flawless. Does not look cakey at all!
Alyssa F.
Winnabow, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite powders I’ve tried so far. It kept me matte for a good amount of time and doesn’t make the skin look oily even after a long day of wearing my makeup
Melinda B.
Best setting powder ever! I have been using Makeup Forever and Laura Mercier but this has become my HG! It isn't drying on my skin and has a nice matte finish. I will definitely keep buying this! I would give more than five stars if I could!
Ananda R.
Chicago
I have VERY oily skin, and this powder sets my make up beautifully and doesn't make me look cakey. I wear my make up for about 10-12 hours and by the end of the day I do look oily but nothing crazy! Would recommend!!
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this powder, it sits on the face and bakes like it’s supposed to you but comes off just leaving exactly The look you want, it doesn’t leave you White streaked, But does give you that glow you’re looking for
Stefani S.
Newberry
Purchased at: Amazon
This keeps my makeup flawless! Hides the lines under my eyes and my smile lines. Blends perfectly!
Antoinette G.
Ventura , CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I was super scared by how light it was, that it was going to give me flashback, but Luckily enough it doesn’t! It doesn’t settle into my fine lines either... so i love that. It isn’t super heavy either! Feels great in the skin! And you don’t need a lot of product either. I’d highly recommend
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
I would like to know if this translucent powder is any good and does it show flash when taking pics please and thank you !
Maegan W.
Hamshire, TX
How does everyone like this product? Is it good to bake with?
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
This is gonna be in the boxy charm this month and I was wondering if anyone had tried it! Is it good?
Carol C.
Stockton
Is this powder translucent?
Samantha R.
New Minas, NS
Do you find this powder to be worth the price point?