Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner

by Pretty Vulgar

The Ink gel eyeliner is a highly pigmented, quick-drying, water-resistant liner that allows you to achieve precise, long-wearing, transfer-proof, and smudge-proof eyeliner looks. Enriched with Linoleic Acid and Linolenic Acid to condition the lid, our eyeliner has a luxuriously smooth, creamy formula that glides on easily. Apply with The Wing Master double-sided liner brush to achieve the perfect line every time.

• BLACK LIST: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ceresin, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite; Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499)]

• PLOT TWIST: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ceresin, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite; Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• DEAR DIARY: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ceresin, Mica, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Usage:

For best results, apply using The Wing Master liner brush.

• Dip the tip of the brush into the gel formula.
  • Wipe off any excess gel on the rim of the jar.
  • To create a winged liner look, draw a small line at the outer corner.
  • Glide the brush along your lash line to define your eye.
  • Layer as needed to create a bolder line.

TIP: Set your gel eyeliner with a similar shade of eyeshadow to improve the color intensity and staying power of your liner look. This will help prevent your gel eyeliner from fading or transferring.

this or liquid eyeliner?
Is Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner waterproof? Does it work on hooded eyes or it spreads?
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner How do you all feel about this brand? I love the packaging but is it just a gimmic?
Start your review of Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
Um perfeito delineador Gel gente comprem é muito bom mesmo tem fácil aplicação e super pretinho e além de sem barato nein reviews
So I've used Mac black fluid liner forever, then I tried Kat von d black liner pen, I saw this and thought why not I got it and will always use this it's absolutely amazing!!!! Definitely recommend and will buy again!!!!in reviews
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Jessica A.
Review for: Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
Omg this Gel Eyeliner is a must if you love Gel eyeliners. I personally use felt tip or pencil eyeliner but this Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner was a game-changer for me! First of all can we talk about packaging!? It’s absolutely gorgeous & I love the vintage look of this eyeliner. This one is loved by many & my daughter stole it from me , but it’s okay because I am able to tell all my winged eyeliner friends that this does an amazing Job & has that jet black matte look for a perfect winged moment. So I can say I 100% recommend Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner to family & friends. Easy to use as well. My daughter Anna in the photo using Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner ❤️
Jellitza D.
Palm Coast, FL
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Jellitza D.
Review for: Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
If you love a gel liner then this is the one for you. The color and how smooth it is when you apply it. I use a MAC 209 Brush and it's the best. I also use MAC 213 Depending on the look. But these lines are crisp and ever so clean. This is my FAVORITE GEL LINER. Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner if you find it buy it. I've had trouble finding them.
Kristina N.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
I honestly have no idea how I ever managed to live without this eyeliner or why I was always intimidated by liners that you’d need to pick up with a tiny brush yourself. This has been THE BEST purchase for liner that I have ever made. It’s SO creamy and easy to use and stays put the ENTIRE day. I am able to achieve a glorious GLORIOUS sharp wing with this liner and not worry about it rubbing off, smudging or running the entire day, regardless of what I am doing. It’s also pretty funny to see little tiny pin pokes inside the ink well whenever I open the cap. This feels like SUCH a high end makeup item and it has been such a pleasure using this product and I already can’t wait to get more Pretty Vulgar pieces. The packaging is absolutely ON. POINT.
Rosa P.
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Rosa P.
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Rosa P.
Review for: Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
This eyeliner is super creamy, it is intense black and lasts all day, it brings a lot of product and its price is reasonable. I have been using it for years and it is one of my favorite eyeliner for my clients Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner in Black List I love it
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Meaghan C.
I love this liner, it’s SO easy to glide on, super dark black!!! Side note: it can be messy if you don’t have a steady hand... a trick I use is scotch tape, it makes the lines sharp and perfect once you take the tape off!
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Wendy B.
Review for: Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
I got this in my boxycharm box. I was a little skeptical at first. I never use this kind of eyeliner before. It was actually very easy to use and I really love it. I've had to and buy more of it.
Raleigh L.
N Hollywood, CA
This is the perfect gel pot eyeliner. Yes, the inkpot packaging is incredibly stunning and that's why I bought it, but it works excellently too. It's soft enough that you can really dip your brush in it and glides on super easy and beautifully pigmented. It stays all day long, and while maybe not as midnight black as a liquid eyeliner, it works perfect for a smudgy kohl effect, or simply a softer, more natural look. Plus, there's so much product in the pot that it'll last way longer than a stick eyeliner.
Rhonda F.
Huntington, IN
Review for: Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
Let me start by saying I have never used gel eyeliner, so this was an experience. Lol. I received this in my 2019 April #boxycharm that I special ordered. I used my smallest brush, which happens to be a smudge brush and tried it on my hand to see how it worked. It goes on smoothly. Comes off with micellar water. I tried to rub it off and it doesn't budge. So I'm sure it would last all day (I have yet to try it on my eyes.) Also, it comes in this cute little bottle that looks like ink for a quill pen. Ignore the scratches on my hand. My cat like to use her claws, but the left line was after rubbing it.
Maegan B.
Terre haute, IN
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Maegan B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
I am completely obsessed with this product. I've used so many different liners for my lash line and I seem to always havs some kind of issue with them. This is my first time purchasing this product but I will continue to buy this. The packaging is absolutely adorable it glides on so smooth it lasts all day and its easy to put on. I also love how well pigmented it is. Its easy to get that deep black but also glides on so smooth that you can get that very soft black look as well. If you're having issues with getting your lash line the way u want it I definitly recommend trying this product. Pictures is just a soft wing that I created in just seconds with this liner. Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
Heather D.
Osburn, ID
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
I think this is a great gel liner. It's pigmented. It glides on so easily. It locks down in place. It does really well at resistance to smudging and tearing up. I apply it with a sharp angled liner brush from It Cosmetics or precision brushes from Royal & Langnickel that you get from a craft store. It has the cutest packaging on the market, and I've had mine for awhile without it drying out either. I would absolutely repurchase this!

139 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha  G.
Mount Vernon, WA
il y a un an
Kara B. il y a un an
I love this! I use a slanted liner brush with it .
elya G.
Montréal , QC
il y a 2 ans
jazmin N. il y a 2 ans
I think it is a good product, I really like it.