BY PRETTY VULGAR #5 in Eyeliner

The Ink gel eyeliner is a highly pigmented, quick-drying, water-resistant liner that allows you to achieve precise, long-wearing, transfer-proof, and smudge-proof eyeliner looks. Enriched with Linoleic Acid and Linolenic Acid to condition the lid, our eyeliner has a luxuriously smooth, creamy formula that glides on easily. Apply with The Wing Master double-sided liner brush to achieve the perfect line every time.

• BLACK LIST: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ceresin, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite; Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499)]
  • PLOT TWIST: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ceresin, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite; Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
  • DEAR DIARY: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ceresin, Mica, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Usage:

For best results, apply using The Wing Master liner brush.

• Dip the tip of the brush into the gel formula.
  • Wipe off any excess gel on the rim of the jar.
  • To create a winged liner look, draw a small line at the outer corner.
  • Glide the brush along your lash line to define your eye.
  • Layer as needed to create a bolder line.

TIP: Set your gel eyeliner with a similar shade of eyeshadow to improve the color intensity and staying power of your liner look. This will help prevent your gel eyeliner from fading or transferring.

• Is this easy to apply? Does it get messy or stay on clean?4 Answers
  • I love the packaging! How long does this liner last? Does...5 Answers
Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner
  • "Um perfeito delineador Gel gente comprem é muito bom mesmo tem fácil aplicação e super pretinho e além de sem barato ne" in 12 reviews
  • "So I've used Mac black fluid liner forever, then I tried Kat von d black liner pen, I saw this and thought why not I got it and will always use this it's absolutely amazing!!!! Definitely recommend and will buy again!!!!" in 7 reviews
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Review for: Black List more...
New holy grail eyeliner!!! I had literally been using the same liquid liner for over 10 years when I tried this Pretty Vulgar Gel liner. I received it in my monthly Boxycharm Box and I honestly didn’t expect to like it! I’m usually intimidated by the pots of liner you have to use a brush to apply. I’m so glad I gave it a go because this stuff is amazing! It’s so easy to apply and looks so perfect every single time! I love the thick winged look and this is the best product I’ve ever tried to achieve it! It stays wet long enough for you to smooth out any application errors and then dries down to a matte black finish. I love that it is MATTE! It lasts for hours! I’ve literally put it on at 7 am and still had it looking perfect at midnight! It does not budge until you remove it! I’d recommend an eye makeup remover that is oil based to help clean it off well.
Obviously, I love this product! Oh and I forgot to mention the little jar is adorable and comes with SO much product! I was purchasing my old liquid liner every few weeks... this jar of gel liner will last me months! I haven’t been this excited about a product in a long time. :-)
Bethany W.
I was actually scared to try this eyeliner honestly because I’ve never really tried anything quite like it. I’ve only used stick (and failed miserably) and liquid. However, now that I’ve tried this, I am absolutely IN LOVE and can say with 100% certainty that I will be repurchasing once I run out! Which probably won’t be for a longggggg time considering how much product is in the package! It is literally insane, so much product! I was expecting the eyeliner to be more firm, I’m not sure why, but it’s... not soft but like.. smooth, truly like a gel, you barely need to slide your brush in and you get a lot of product. And holy moly it is so easy to apply it makes me want to cry 😭 my wings were ready to cut a bi**h with that sharp point, something I always struggle with! I swear I’m not exaggerating, I’m a firm believer that the drugstore has a lot of good things better than high end, but I’ve not found a gel liner like this! We’ll see if it dries out, but my fingers are crossed that it will last. And by the way I forgot to mention how freaking CUTE the packaging looks!
Alexandra Abigail G.
I'm amazed by this eyeliner. For me, it's really important to me that my eyeliner not run, smudge, flake, or completely wear off by the end of the day. If it withstands heat, sweat, and is at least somewhat waterproof, then that's just an added bonus. I've tried countless eyeliners over the years in so different types of formulas and finishes, and I've made do with ones that I've liked. But there's never been one I've loved until now. I love this eyeliner. It meets every single one of my many requirements. It goes on creamy, and it doesn't flake at all. I've gone exercising, taken a shower, while wearing it, and it's still stayed put all day. My go to eyeliner since I do reach for it on a daily basis. Plus, the packaging is gorgeous!
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
I received this eyeliner in a Boxyxharm recently. First things first: you get a ton of product in this jar. It can be a good or bad thing depending on how often and how much eyeliner you use. I have a feeling this will dry out before I can use even a quarter of it. The formula.. not my favorite. It's very black, but very thin, I guess is the best way I can describe it. For waterline application, it gets in/on my eyes no matter how much I wipe off the brush. It also goes on pretty patchy on the waterline, so it takes a little extra work to get an opaque line. It stays for a good amount of time as well once it dries even for someone with slightly watery eyes. Overall it's easy to work with.
The packaging is adorable, A+ there, Pretty Vulgar!
I'm not sure if I'd ever spend money on this product. I prefer some gel liners from the drugstore way over this, and for a fraction of the price.
Lyndsay K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the packaging on this eyeliner however it is a gel eyeliner so if you’re a beginner then it may scare you. The formula is very creamy and it applies like a dream. It dries quickly if you don’t pile up the product and it dries matte. I prefer this over my liquid pens since for me it’s easier to use a brush for applying wing liner. This liner is very pigmented in that it’s hard to cover up with concealer if you mess up so it’s easier and looks better to use a makeup wipe to remove what you don’t like. If you do decide to wear this do your eyes first so that you don’t mess up your base if you mess up the liner.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
** I received this item in my May 2018 Boycharm subscription box **

I really love the packaging of this product, and the amount that you get for the price of it. For $24.00, you're getting a lot of gel eyeliner that should last a pretty good amount of time. The only downside to the packaging is that it's sometimes a little hard to get your brush in there and see how much you're getting onto it.

However, once it's on your brush and you're putting it onto you eye, it goes on SO smoothly and perfect. It's like you can't mess it up! It also doesn't smear on my skin (though I've heard that very oily skin, it sometimes does) but so far, I haven't had any issues.

This is a pretty great eyeliner and I'd recommend it.
Hope B.
Review for: Black List more...
This is an amazing eyeliner! I received this from my May BoxyCharm box and i was worried because i'm typically terrible at eyeliner. I've never tried a gel eyeliner and was excited to try it out with a brush that i also received in my box. The first thing i noticed was the amazing packaging. It made me feel so fancy and it's definitely something that i am going to keep. It applies so smooth and pigmented and it was so much easier than any other eyeliner! It stayed on throughout an entire exercise session (i was sweating a lot) and was hard to take off with a makeup wipe. I had to use my oil cleanser to get this off! This is definitely worth a try!
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Review for: Black List more...
So I got this in my Boxy charm. I admit I was totally intimidated by it :) I have always used a pencil and now a liner pen. I thought I’d make such a huge mess with this. Well Go Me! This wasn’t hard at all. With the liner brush that came in the box with it, I got great lines! It took a lil practice but it went on smooth, didn’t smear, decent pigmentation. I did have to go over my lines twice to get it dark enough for me but I like that it’s buildable and didn’t smear. Plus omg the packaging is gorgeous! I absolutely love the pretty vulgar line even just for its presentation! Brings out that ultra girly in me. I look forward to many bold eyes with this liner and discovering more of this product line.
Sara E.
South Gap
Packaging on this product is beyond unbelievable. It fits perfectly on my vanity, it’s great to look as an eye piece, and the other application of this product is very long-lasting and comfortable. I’m just now getting used to using winged eyeliner, and using this gel liner has made everything so much more comfortable and honestly sometimes I don’t even feel like I have it on my face. I would highly recommend this to anyone who was looking for something to help them get started with winged eyeliner, just simply because also the removal of this product is so easy. It’s easy to start over multiple times without looking streaky or leaving behind a smear or smudge of black liner.
Leana L.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Black List more...
I received this in my Boxy charm this month and really like it! It’s super smooth and soft when applied. It’s a jet black eyeliner which I love. I still have to find a good eyeliner brush for a gel eyeliner since I usually use liquid or felt tip liners but it doesn’t affect how it looks on me. It does smudge on me after a long day but that’s because my eyes tend to get teary from my contacts and I rub my eyes a little, but if you have dry eyelids or don’t touch your eyes you should be fine. The packaging is cute and you get a lot of product but I personally don’t like the metal cap and how it screws on. Other than that I think this is the best gel eyeliner I have used so far.
Lauren M.
Kingston
Does this eyeliner last without flaking and cracking?
Lesly M.
Bakersfield, CA
DOES THIS EYELINER WORK AMD DOES IT SMUDGE??
Alicia G.
Phoenix az
Really wanna try any recommendation?
Faryal N.
Does it goes on to the eye Matt or glossy?
Shelby S.