BY PRETTY VULGAR #3 in Eyeliner

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Ink gel eyeliner is a highly pigmented, quick-drying, water-resistant liner that allows you to achieve precise, long-wearing, transfer-proof, and smudge-proof eyeliner looks. Enriched with Linoleic Acid and Linolenic Acid to condition the lid, our eyeliner has a luxuriously smooth, creamy formula that glides on easily. Apply with The Wing Master double-sided liner brush to achieve the perfect line every time.

• BLACK LIST: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ceresin, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite; Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499)]
  • PLOT TWIST: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ceresin, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite; Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
  • DEAR DIARY: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Ceresin, Mica, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Usage:

For best results, apply using The Wing Master liner brush.

• Dip the tip of the brush into the gel formula.
  • Wipe off any excess gel on the rim of the jar.
  • To create a winged liner look, draw a small line at the outer corner.
  • Glide the brush along your lash line to define your eye.
  • Layer as needed to create a bolder line.

TIP: Set your gel eyeliner with a similar shade of eyeshadow to improve the color intensity and staying power of your liner look. This will help prevent your gel eyeliner from fading or transferring.

• Is it waterproof?5 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced transfer when using Pretty Vulgar ...4 Answers
  • I’ve heard so many great things about this product does i...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Um perfeito delineador Gel gente comprem é muito bom mesmo tem fácil aplicação e super pretinho e além de sem barato ne" in 12 reviews
  • "So I've used Mac black fluid liner forever, then I tried Kat von d black liner pen, I saw this and thought why not I got it and will always use this it's absolutely amazing!!!! Definitely recommend and will buy again!!!!" in 7 reviews
Bethany W.
I was actually scared to try this eyeliner honestly because I’ve never really tried anything quite like it. I’ve only used stick (and failed miserably) and liquid. However, now that I’ve tried this, I am absolutely IN LOVE and can say with 100% certainty that I will be repurchasing once I run out! Which probably won’t be for a longggggg time considering how much product is in the package! It is literally insane, so much product! I was expecting the eyeliner to be more firm, I’m not sure why, but it’s... not soft but like.. smooth, truly like a gel, you barely need to slide your brush in and you get a lot of product. And holy moly it is so easy to apply it makes me want to cry 😭 my wings were ready to cut a bi**h with that sharp point, something I always struggle with! I swear I’m not exaggerating, I’m a firm believer that the drugstore has a lot of good things better than high end, but I’ve not found a gel liner like this! We’ll see if it dries out, but my fingers are crossed that it will last. And by the way I forgot to mention how freaking CUTE the packaging looks!
Alicia H.
Wow! This is an amazing eyeliner! I received this product in the May 2018 Boxycharm, and I have to say that this the best eyeliner that I have used.

First, the packaging is incredibly beautiful. It looks like an ink pot that you would dip your quill into. It is a hard black pot with a gold ring and cap. It is very heavy which makes it feel pretty luxurious and like you would get your money's worth. You will nonetheless as there is 6 grams of product in the pot, which is about double of the product of most gel eyeliners out there. The names of the colors are very synonymous with writing; the color I received was called 'Black List,' which is a deep, matte black.

The product itself is very pigmented and creamy. It's incredibly soft and it effortlessly glides onto your eyes, with no catching. I use this eyeliner daily, and I have barely made a dent to the product over the last month; a little goes a VERY long way. It is incredibly easy to use and to create the perfect cat eye. I work a very active job, which I find myself sweating  a lot; I have never had this eyeliner budge from its place! I can work my 14 hour shift, and it stays just the same as when I put it on. It can even be a little bit of a struggle to remove as I needed to use an oil based makeup remover to get it off.

For the amount of product that you get, to how well it works and how long it will last, it is a STEAL at $24.00. I am so glad that I found this product, and I will continue to buy!
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
New holy grail eyeliner!!! I had literally been using the same liquid liner for over 10 years when I tried this Pretty Vulgar Gel liner. I received it in my monthly Boxycharm Box and I honestly didn’t expect to like it! I’m usually intimidated by the pots of liner you have to use a brush to apply. I’m so glad I gave it a go because this stuff is amazing! It’s so easy to apply and looks so perfect every single time! I love the thick winged look and this is the best product I’ve ever tried to achieve it! It stays wet long enough for you to smooth out any application errors and then dries down to a matte black finish. I love that it is MATTE! It lasts for hours! I’ve literally put it on at 7 am and still had it looking perfect at midnight! It does not budge until you remove it! I’d recommend an eye makeup remover that is oil based to help clean it off well.
Obviously, I love this product! Oh and I forgot to mention the little jar is adorable and comes with SO much product! I was purchasing my old liquid liner every few weeks... this jar of gel liner will last me months! I haven’t been this excited about a product in a long time. :-)
Alexandra Abigail G.
I'm amazed by this eyeliner. For me, it's really important to me that my eyeliner not run, smudge, flake, or completely wear off by the end of the day. If it withstands heat, sweat, and is at least somewhat waterproof, then that's just an added bonus. I've tried countless eyeliners over the years in so different types of formulas and finishes, and I've made do with ones that I've liked. But there's never been one I've loved until now. I love this eyeliner. It meets every single one of my many requirements. It goes on creamy, and it doesn't flake at all. I've gone exercising, taken a shower, while wearing it, and it's still stayed put all day. My go to eyeliner since I do reach for it on a daily basis. Plus, the packaging is gorgeous!
Cassidy B.
Delta, OH
I received this eyeliner in a Boxyxharm recently. First things first: you get a ton of product in this jar. It can be a good or bad thing depending on how often and how much eyeliner you use. I have a feeling this will dry out before I can use even a quarter of it. The formula.. not my favorite. It's very black, but very thin, I guess is the best way I can describe it. For waterline application, it gets in/on my eyes no matter how much I wipe off the brush. It also goes on pretty patchy on the waterline, so it takes a little extra work to get an opaque line. It stays for a good amount of time as well once it dries even for someone with slightly watery eyes. Overall it's easy to work with.
The packaging is adorable, A+ there, Pretty Vulgar!
I'm not sure if I'd ever spend money on this product. I prefer some gel liners from the drugstore way over this, and for a fraction of the price.
Courtney Z.
Etna Green
I received the Pretty Vulgar Ink Gel Eyeliner in the May 2018 BoxyCharm, and at first I was a little nervous to use it because I had never tried a gel liner, although I've been using liquid liners for awhile.

My first impression of the product was how ADORABLE the packaging is! I half expected it to be a super tiny plastic jar with barely any product, but it's a glass jar with a metal lid and it has SO much product in it!! I applied it using the Aesthetica fine tipped liner brush, and it went on super smooth, dried down matte, and lasted through an entire hot summer day. The formula is really pigmented and not chunky at all! I've used it almost every day since I got it, and it's really easy to get a consistent look with this gel liner. I honestly don't think I'll ever try another gel eyeliner, because this one was so great! Definitely a new HG for me!
Kendra M.
Elk Grove
I have used the same “Revlon Color stay-Skinny” eyeliner for as long as i could remember and after getting this in my MAY Boxycharm, i am now addicted and will always use this. The BoxyCharm Included the eyeliner brush to use with the Vulgar Inked Eyeliner, so that is a must add on if buying the product individually! This pot is huge! So much product that i expect will last for at least a few years! I love how easy and smooth this eyeliner is to apply, also love how it is BLACK and stays Black throughout the day- does not fade and turn to a full gray. I have slept overnight while still wearing this eyeliner and it lasted all night long, did not come off nor smudge! Highly recommend to purchase, cause i know i will definitely be buying more when i run out! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lyndsay K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the packaging on this eyeliner however it is a gel eyeliner so if you’re a beginner then it may scare you. The formula is very creamy and it applies like a dream. It dries quickly if you don’t pile up the product and it dries matte. I prefer this over my liquid pens since for me it’s easier to use a brush for applying wing liner. This liner is very pigmented in that it’s hard to cover up with concealer if you mess up so it’s easier and looks better to use a makeup wipe to remove what you don’t like. If you do decide to wear this do your eyes first so that you don’t mess up your base if you mess up the liner.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
** I received this item in my May 2018 Boycharm subscription box **

I really love the packaging of this product, and the amount that you get for the price of it. For $24.00, you're getting a lot of gel eyeliner that should last a pretty good amount of time. The only downside to the packaging is that it's sometimes a little hard to get your brush in there and see how much you're getting onto it.

However, once it's on your brush and you're putting it onto you eye, it goes on SO smoothly and perfect. It's like you can't mess it up! It also doesn't smear on my skin (though I've heard that very oily skin, it sometimes does) but so far, I haven't had any issues.

This is a pretty great eyeliner and I'd recommend it.
Hope B.
This is an amazing eyeliner! I received this from my May BoxyCharm box and i was worried because i'm typically terrible at eyeliner. I've never tried a gel eyeliner and was excited to try it out with a brush that i also received in my box. The first thing i noticed was the amazing packaging. It made me feel so fancy and it's definitely something that i am going to keep. It applies so smooth and pigmented and it was so much easier than any other eyeliner! It stayed on throughout an entire exercise session (i was sweating a lot) and was hard to take off with a makeup wipe. I had to use my oil cleanser to get this off! This is definitely worth a try!
Lauren M.
Kingston
Does this eyeliner last without flaking and cracking?
Alicia G.
Phoenix az
Really wanna try any recommendation?
Shelby S.
Adrian michigan
Is it waterproof?
Alexandra R.
Is this worth the hype, I'm curious about this one?
Lesly M.
Bakersfield
DOES THIS EYELINER WORK AMD DOES IT SMUDGE??

back