Pretty Vulgar Poisonous Pout Plumping Lipgloss Karma 0.17 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Kristel H.Pretty Vulgar Poisonous Pout Plumping Lipgloss Karma 0.17 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Jade K.

BY PRETTY VULGAR

A pigmented, high-shine lip gloss with lip plumping benefits. Get a striking lip look with this with the high-shine, long-lasting, Poisonous Pout Plumping Lipgloss. This pigmented formula plumps the look of lips, and it's infused with a natural peptide complex so that your lips appear firmer, smoother, and fuller. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and vegan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jade K.
Jade K.
Kansas City
!! Pretty Vulgar Rising Arch Eyebrow Gel  Was a good value price was decent still prefer Anastasia brow gel over all wasn't pricey was a good buy lasted all day even in the 4th of July heat and rain I bought it at  Sephora at the mall like all my makeup probably wouldn't buy it again just because of the preference to Anastasia but still a rear product ... picture is with my eyebrows done with the brow gel
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I recently purchased this pretty vulgar lipgloss from Sephora I'll start with the positive the packaging is gorgeous definitely something to display but the price was pretty high for a new brand I think about 25$ with tax and the most important part is the formula and color and both of those were a big fail the color was super sheer almost non existent and the formula is sticky and hard to apply took 3 coats to build anything up and than it's so heavy and goopy yuck I don't think I would ever pick it up again to use
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I'm a big fan of everything Pretty Vulgar so off course I had to buy this to complete my PV collection. This just arrived at my home today and when I tried it on I was so pleasantly surprised with it, I did not expect for it to be fully a plumping lipgloss but thank God I tried it because it actually does plump and not only does this make lips feel and look fuller but the this shade I got "59 Karma" is gorgeous!!! Super satisfied with my PV liquid lipstick! I will continue to purchase more PV items soon! Highly recommended❤
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
The color is pretty, a "my lips but better color". The plumping affect is not that noticeable as opposed to some others I have tried in the past such as the Too Faced lip injection or DooWop gloss. I prefer the Buxom gloss over this. The color is very pretty but I wouldn't consider this a must have in my collection. It's just ok. The package though is A+.
Shalene B.
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
I absolutely love the color and how it plumps up your lips. I have small lips and this lip gloss/plumper is amazing!