BY PRETTY VULGAR

An eyeshadow palette with 12 fiery, warm-toned shades in a mixture of matte, shimmer, and satin finishes. These long-wearing, highly-pigmented, matte, shimmer, and satin eyeshadows were created using soft-textured pigments that provide the formula with a luxuriously smooth, creamy, and blendable application. This set contains:- 12 Eyeshadows in Untamable (golden champagne), Always Rising (peachy nude), Slay (shimmering golden peach), Fierce Desire (copper), Is Fire (deep dusty orange), My Ash (warm soft brown), Light My Fire (medium rusty brown), Seduction Reborn (burnt red), Resurrected Sin (ruby red), Devilish Darling (red violet), Blowing Smoke (burgundy), Fly by Night (deep plum) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free. Beauty Tip: Use Phoenix Rising eyeshadows with Lock It In makeup setting spray (sold separately) to achieve a smoother application and more intense color payoff.

Buy on Sephora*
La M.
Spring Valley
This product is really good it looks so natural on I use it almost everyday because it’s doesn’t look like it is too exaggerated and it’s very easy to apply I bought it in amazon And it’s so good that i will buy it again like 100 times it’s a great product 🤤 I recommend to all my female followers on Instagram
Michelle R.
I I just discovered this brand in a subscription box. I had to go out and get this palette because I had to try and the colors and the pigment quality. They are beautiful colors and the payoff is great. Worth the money!
Sierra P.
Morgantown
Went in very smooth and lasted most of the day! I got multiple, multiple compliments. Not too badly priced as well! Very reasonable. I have brown eyes so the compliment of colors made them pop! I believe I would buy again.
Alessandra C.
a pretty vulfar brand is now available in sepbora .this palette with wonderful colors and masterfulness Pretty Vulgar Nightingale Eyeshadow Palette
Jessica H.
Palmyra, WI
I love this eyeshadow, so pigmented. I use it everyday and its been lasting for awhile now. I like knowing that its worth the money.
Elizabeth S.
Omg this is on of the best pallette ever the warm tones and it applies so smoothly it feels like a creme more than a powder
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Can I cannot is the time for to get the baby girl tomorrow I’ll see you soon love y’all I’ll be y’all
Diana R.
houston
I love this palette I want to try the color is amazing the pigment is look good i love
Yessica G.
Pretty Vulgar nailed it with their eyeshadow palettes. I own all of them and they are definitely some of my favourites. Very blendable and they stay put all day without smudging or melting off my face. I have very oily skin and most eye makeup moves around on me after a few hours. Pretty Vulgar Phoenix Rising Eyeshadow Palette
Stacey ✌.
Sault Ste, ON
This palette is life. I own quite a few Pretty Vulgar products and I'm so excited to have this in my collection. The shades are to die for, you can create both subtle and bold looks which is something I always look for when purchasing a palette. There is almost zero fallout. It blends like a dream!!! Pretty Vulgar nailed it with this one!!!
T B.
Where is this available to buy?
Ines G.
Does the price correspond to the price of the product
Phylicia B.
Hamilton, ON
What’s the pan size here? They look tiny.
aysha s.
Sharjah, Sharjah
How pigmented are these?
Nur A.
Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?