BY PRETTY VULGAR #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Nightingale, smokey eyeshadow palette is filled with 12 long-wearing and highly pigmented, smoky-hued shades. These matte, shimmer, and satin deep, sultry eyeshadows are created using soft textured pigments that provide our formula with a luxuriously smooth, creamy, and blendable application.

• NOCTURNAL - Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499)]
  • PILLOW FIGHT - Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]
  • BREAK FREE - Talc, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Polyurethane-33; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]
  • DARKSIDE - Mica, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
  • HIDE & SEEK - Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Boron Nitride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)]
  • CLUTCH - Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Talc, Zinc Stearate; Boron Nitride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Polyurethane-33, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]
  • FLIP OUT - Talc, Mica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
  • EYE SPY - Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Talc; Boron Nitride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
  • SILVER SPOON - Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
  • SWOOP - Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499)]
  • AFTER MIDNIGHT - Mica, Talc, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
  • ALL NIGHTER- Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer; Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Chrysanthemum Coccineum Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Stearate, [+/-:Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Usage: Prep eyelids with Uncaged primer for eyeshadows, and then apply Nightingale eyeshadows to create a deep, sultry look.

Beauty Tips:
Use Nightingale eyeshadows with Lock It In, our hydrating makeup setting spray, to achieve a smoother application and more intense color payoff.

• Load your brush with eyeshadow.
  • Spray the eyeshadow on your brush with Lock It In makeup setting spray.
  • Apply to desired area.

• This looks dreamy! Is it a rich eye shadow or do you need...1 Answers
  • If anyone has all their different palettes, which is the ...1 Answers
  • What is the best highlighter, cause my highlighter is not...5 Answers
Pretty Vulgar Nightingale Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Would love to review this! From what I saw they are really pigmented and go on smooth. I love the presentation and these are exactly my kind of colors." in 4 reviews
Stephanie M.
New Haven
Pretty Vulgar is a very underrated brand. I have all four of the bird cage palettes and I love all of them! Nightingale is the smokey eye palette and has every shade you could need for any smokey eye look. The colors are beautiful and well pigmented.
Megan P.
Philadelphia, PA
This brand in general doesn’t get enough recognition for how beautiful their products are. I absolutely love their eye shadow palettes. This nightingale palette has amazing colors and they are so easy to blend. I love that they come with both matte and shimmer shades. I use my finger to apply the shimmer shades and find that technique gives the best color pay off for those in particular. Definitely recommend trying this out!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the scent it’s like fresh flowers and the colors are beautiful and not to loud they are easy to blend and with a good amount of pigment Pretty Vulgar Nightingale Eyeshadow Palette
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this palette from boxycharm and I really enjoy it! I love that the colors are neutral so you can do an everyday look but can also use it to go out with a Smokey eye look. The colors are so pretty and pigmented and easy to blend!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I gave this pallet a 3 because it was very underwhelming. The colors are so mute it's boring to me. I got it in a boxycharm and will be giving it away in a raffle in my beauty group.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
This palette is life!!! So many shades to blend or combine with! I can do a classic look or a sultry ! I love the long lasting pigments and the silky smooth application. I highly recommend it. With 12 shades it was well worth the price!
Paige ..
It really pains me to say this, but I did an entire review of this line on my YouTube channel Seeking Alexandria, but I was not a huge fan of their eye shadow formula... I felt like it left me very dusted in their products (lots of fallout) and they weren't super pigmented when I put them on my eyes. If you want to know what I thought about the entire line go check out my channel, it's new and needs all the love it can get!
Elena K.
centerport, NY
to be truthful i really don't enjoy this palate. your really paying for the cute packaging. the colors to me are nothing amazing. i really love this brand but this dissipated me. the pigment is amazing in them though.  if your in love with the colors it worth it.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas , NV
So I'm minding my business at Sephora just browsing I saw this pallet and I did swatches of it. I asked an associate to do a make up look using the pallet and I liked it a lot. The least I say I walked out the store with the pallet and the mascara lol.
Jessica E.
The color pay off is greatttt!!! I have to start there but it starts to crease through out the day. It's not too pricey for me and very easy to use it just crease if u do not apply a proper primer I think. But overall it's a great investment.
Sophie H.
Boxmeer
What is the best highlighter, cause my highlighter is not really showing
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
For anyone who has tried this palette how is the pigmentation? Creamy ? Chalky?
I would love to try this product
Arabia G.
Hi!I don´t live in USA, but one friend of mine is getting its boxycharm with this palette, and she is willing to sell me this palette for 13$ approximately. I´m really intrigued by that, and I would like to know your opinion, if I should give it a go. Pretty Vulgar Nightingale Eyeshadow Palette
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Is this similar to the naked smoky palette?

back