BY PRETTY VULGAR

A full coverage, long-lasting liquid lipstick with a lustrous, metallic finish. Enjoy full coverage and metallic shine with My Lips Are Sealed liquid lipstick. This highly pigmented, liquid lipstick is lightweight and glossy, yet long-wearing, and it ensures hours of lip perfection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Liesl G.
I received this product with my Boxycharm subscription. First off the packaging is so flipping cute!  I just want to use it to show it off.  This color isn't personally my favorite, it's a dark bronze color that would be pretty on some but is too dark for my pale skin.  I have worn it a few times, but the dark color along with the metallic shine doesn't really make it an every day color for me.  I may in the future try other shades as I did enjoy the formula, it's a little sticky and not long lasting but doesn't feel bad.
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
I’m in love with this entire line and wish I could afford to buy the entire thing at once! I received this beautiful metallic brown shade in a subscript box and haven’t been able to stop using it to complete my daring night time looks. It’s moisturizing and had an interesting citrus scent instead of a generic vanilla like most lips. I would like to try a less daring shade that I can use during the day!
nelly  g.
This is such a beautiful metallic bronze color! Loved how it applied and looked. Doesn’t last long though but didn’t mind reapplying. I personally wouldn’t wear it everyday but the times I’ve used it I’ve enjoyed very much. Also got a lot of compliments. The packaging is gorgeous as well.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
I recently went to Sephora and saw the *one* endcap dedicated to their new brand Pretty Vulgar. I felt like the one strength this new brand has is PACKAGING! Everything is cute but boring, except for the My Lips Are Sealed metallic lipstick. Some of the colors are random but the lighter shades are gorgeous! They do not really dry down like normal liquid lipsticks which is fine. For $24 I expected more though. This shade is way too dark for me
Candice M.
Smyrna, TN
I tried this out because I received in a boxycharm subscription box.. at first I hated it.. everything about it quite honestly.. but then the color started to grow on me! The packaging is stunning and I’m a huge packaging whore lol but the product itself isn’t my favorite.. it’s just ehhh nothing special but very pretty on my vanity! 🙁
nikki c.
Warren, MI
Received this product in my December 2017 Boxycharm. Not a fan of metallic lipsticks/ glosses. This color is just not for me. Tried it once and i was like oh heck no. Would not recommend this product nor would i purchase it myself for full price. Packaging is super cute though.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I got this cutie in my BOXYCHARM subscription. I was disappointed because the shade I got was a metallic brown color and there was no way I could have pulled it off 😂 The lipstick is very vivid and bright, the application is smooth and easy.
angel p.
Marcus Hook
This is one of my favorite lipsticks right now! I absolutely love the color and how metallic it is. It has amazing staying power! I don’t have to keep re-applying. It has a very creamy texture. I would definitely buy it again and I. Multiple colors!
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
The packaging on this product is gorgeous. This liquid lipstick has a nice weight and feel to it. The color is pretty, but depending on the complexion could wash a face out. I find the metallic portion of this color makes the pigment on the cooler side.
Feels comfortable on the lips. This doesn't dry down all the way is does transfer slightly when dried. This color also fades evenly throughout the day.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
This pigment on this liquid lipstick is incredible. The color looks exactly like in the tube and the payoff is amazing. You could truly do your entire lip in one swipe. The metallic finish on it is stunning and long lasting. If you are like metallic liquid lips, this is definitely for you. While it is beautiful and great quality, I don't ever wear makeup like that and will probably not repurchase.