BY PRETTY VULGAR

A full coverage, long-lasting liquid lipstick with a lustrous, metallic finish. Enjoy full coverage and metallic shine with My Lips Are Sealed liquid lipstick. This highly pigmented, liquid lipstick is lightweight and glossy, yet long-wearing, and it ensures hours of lip perfection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "LOVE this lipstick. This is my first product for the brand and I think it’s off to a beautiful start. First off the packaging is super cute, and quite heavy for a liquid lipstick (which always makes me think of a quality product). The colour is also super cute. Not exactly something I would wear as it has a metallic finish. I would typically give this shade to my mum, but reallyyyy debating if this one is going to her (I wish it were more red, pink, or nude). This also is more of a creamy consistency, and doesn’t dry down fully (my favourite kind since this method doesn’t dry out your lips too much)." in 12 reviews
  • "I really loved this at first I didn’t til it dryed! The packaging is super cute and stand ups well! It’s a good price for what you get so I’m not complaining it stayed on a long time even when eating and drinking[product:pretty-vulgar-my-lips-are-sealed-liquid-lipstick-weeping-willow-1-oz-3ml]" in 4 reviews
Keosha B.
Washington, DC
This lipstick is very tacky it’s cute and a cool look different than anything I would have ever picked for myself I don’t reach for it I like the matte lip look but if your into metallic lips I do encourage you to try it I got this in a boxy charm box
Meagan G.
Fremont
I’m in love with this entire line and wish I could afford to buy the entire thing at once! I received this beautiful metallic brown shade in a subscript box and haven’t been able to stop using it to complete my daring night time looks. It’s moisturizing and had an interesting citrus scent instead of a generic vanilla like most lips. I would like to try a less daring shade that I can use during the day!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I received this in my Boxy Charm box. I love the metallic color, thick, applies nicely.... however mine is missing the ring around the top that extracts the extra lipstick... so I always have A TON of product on my applicator... big inconvience... but great product. Great pigment.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
I received this in my Boxycharm... The color is a metallic brown, which wasn't my favorite..  It does have a nice formula, but I did have to reapply throughout the day, it's more of a gloss. Not drying or matte. Packaging was also cute! I may would purchase, but definitely a different shade for me.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I honestly really like this lipstick and I don’t like very many so that’s saying something. I love love this color it’s in weeping willow and it’s beautiful. I will be adding more to my collection and I recommend them to you.
Liesl G.
I received this product with my Boxycharm subscription. First off the packaging is so flipping cute!  I just want to use it to show it off.  This color isn't personally my favorite, it's a dark bronze color that would be pretty on some but is too dark for my pale skin.  I have worn it a few times, but the dark color along with the metallic shine doesn't really make it an every day color for me.  I may in the future try other shades as I did enjoy the formula, it's a little sticky and not long lasting but doesn't feel bad.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I wanted so badly to like this product. I was like hey cool a very metallicy looking lipstick. That may be fun! The packaging for it is very pretty, almost elegant with the little flowers on the lid. The applicator for it is decent, pretty average. The lipstick itself goes on super smooth and covers the lips in one coat, but it just does not look good on my skin. The website claims this color is more of a brown, but it looks very gold on my lips. It also never really dries and transfers very easily.
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
This is one of my favorite lipsticks right now! I absolutely love the color and how metallic it is. It has amazing staying power! I don’t have to keep re-applying. It has a very creamy texture. I would definitely buy it again and I. Multiple colors!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
First off the packaging is amazing and it the formula glides on my lips not leaving them sticky and tacky feeling. A wonderful product from them and the price isn’t too bad either! Would recommend and already have recommended.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I love the packaging it’s so beautiful. It’s a perfect size. The formula is good about drying lips at all also not matte so it’s a gloss. It’s pretty pigmented as for the color it’s ok but don’t really gravitate to this color since I don’t know what makeup look goes with a dark lip gloss