BeautyLipLip MakeupPretty Vulgar
My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick

Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick

by Pretty Vulgar

My Lips Are Sealed liquid lipstick is a smooth, lightweight formula that provides a comfortable creamy texture and a citrus cordial flavor. Our highly pigmented formula delivers full coverage lip color with a radiant metallic finish, leaving you with a multidimensional shine.

• Scandalous (103): Polybutene, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/ Cire Microcristalline, Mica, Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Aroma (Flavor), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Citral, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Carmine (CI 75470), CI 77400, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Artful Deception (104): Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mica, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/ Cire Microcristalline, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate; Aroma (Flavor), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Citral, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), CI 77400, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Weeping Willow (105) : Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mica, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/ Cire Microcristalline, Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Aroma (Flavor), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Citral, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), CI 77400, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Secret Sabotage (106): Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mica, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/ Cire Microcristalline, Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Aroma (Flavor), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Citral, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Carmine (CI 75470), CI 77400, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Forget Me Not (107) : Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mica, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/ Cire Microcristalline, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Aroma (Flavor), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Citral, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), CI 77400, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Particularly Sophisticated (108) : Polybutene, Dimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Mica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/ Cire Microcristalline, Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Aroma (Flavor), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Citral, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Carmine (CI 75470), CI 77400, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Brilliantly Sneaky (109) : Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mica, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/ Cire Microcristalline, Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Aroma (Flavor), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Citral, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Carmine (CI 75470), CI 77400, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Made with Mischief (110) : Polybutene, Dimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Mica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/ Cire Microcristalline, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Acetylated Glycol Stearate; Aroma (Flavor), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Carmine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower/Carthame) Seed Oil, Citral, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, [+/-:Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), CI 77400, Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Usage:

• Use the tip of the applicator to create a precise outline along the edge of your lips.
  • Glide the flat side of the applicator across the center of your lips to evenly distribute the lip color.

Beauty Tips:

• Layer different shades to create a multidimensional effect.
  • Use as a highlighter by applying over Bury Them With A Smile matte lipstick. Simply add a touch of My Lips Are Sealed metallic liquid lipstick to your Cupid's bow and the center of your lips.

Does it transfer easily?
Are all the shades metallic?
How do u dry it?
Start your review of Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...boxycharm box this month and I'm in love with it! It's a beautiful rosey gold metallic tone! It looks beautiful on it's own or it will make any lipstick better as a topper. I don't know much about the brand pretty vulgar but I want to get more of these lippies! in reviews
I was so surprised with how much I loved this liquid lip!! I'm usually a light shade or clear gloss kind of girl but I recieved this in this month's boxycharm so of course I had to try it. The color was just gorgeous and perfect for my skin tone (medium with subtle red undertones) and the metallic sheen this has is suprisingly flattering. It really made my own face pop. The formula is great too, creamy and lightweight, not sticky or heavy. The one and only downfall I had with this is that it got on my teeth. I haven't had lipstick, gloss, etc. rub off on my teeth in forever. I don't even apply that much so that was a little disappointing and took away one star but maybe with a lip primer that problem would be solved and I will try it again. Otherwise I felt this liquid lip was definitely worth the money it originally costs and I do plan on buying more colors if it does stay better put with primer.in reviews
...favorite! I as a little unsure at first but this color is everything! It is long lasting, goes on smooth, stays for a couple of hours and just looks amazing!!in reviews
...I put it on myself. The only thing that I don't like is that it's not transfer proof, it will literally be on everything so it doesn't last long at all. I suppose you could fix that by dusting some setting powder over it but then you kinda ruin the metallic look. This lipstick is good for a short time, for pictures etc... I wouldn't recommend it for a date or a party cuz you'll be touching it up all night long.in reviews
Iris C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Iris C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite color for fall i#is so cream and long lasting I don’t know why I didn’t used before..
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Weeping Willow
I got this one Sephora on sale a few months ago. It’s my first time trying this brand, and frankly I never heard of it before. I saw the colors and I loved them so why not try em right? I have no regrets! They’re fantastic. I’ll definitely look into getting more colors from this brand. The colors are super opaque, they aren’t transferproof though. The formula is really thick so a little goes a long way. #beauty #makeup #lipsticks #liquidlipstick #prettyvulgar #blackgirlmagic #sephora
Amanda B.
Lexington, SC
Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Amanda B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Artful Deception
This liquid lipstick is very pretty. I ordered this so I thought the shade was a little lighter. I probably won’t wear it much but still a beautiful, long lasting lipstick that I will buy again. Also, the packaging a so pretty.
Desiree N.
Albuquerque, NM
Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Desiree N.
I received this in my Boxycharm and was pleasantly surprised with how much I like it it doesn’t last long and does not dry down but very flattering it is cute packaging not sure on price though but overall it really is good I do recommend it to others
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Review for: Secret Sabotage
It applies easily and smooth. It has a definite metallic feel to it. It really sparkles and shines. It's a rose color. I'm not a fan of pinks and oranges and this one is a mix of the two. My 8 year old niece loved it
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Kristavel F.
Review for: Scandalous
I love the metallic nude color it’s shiny and neutral and nude at the same time it’s beautiful Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick
Blake M.
OH
Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Blake M.
This brand keeps impressing me and these are nothing short of impressive themselves. Exceeded my expectations. Last a long time with drinks and food consumption. Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Skyela H.
Review for: Weeping Willow
Pretty vulgar is one of my favorite brands because the packaging is so beautiful and the products are good quality. I got this lipstick in my boxycharm and I love the packaging but I do not like the color at all. This is probably the worst color for me and it’s kind of like a metallic brown. It does not work for me but the formula seems fine.
Nellybeth G.
Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Nellybeth G.
Review for: Weeping Willow
This is such a beautiful metallic bronze color! Loved how it applied and looked. Doesn’t last long though but didn’t mind reapplying. I personally wouldn’t wear it everyday but the times I’ve used it I’ve enjoyed very much. Also got a lot of compliments. The packaging is gorgeous as well.
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
Review for: Secret Sabotage
A highly pigmented liquid lipstick that provides a radiant metallic finish, nice comfortable creamy texture, and a citrus cordial flavor. Lasts for a while with maybe a touch up at night or in the afternoon. Retails for $24.00