BY PRETTY VULGAR

A long-wearing nail polish with a built-in top coat and a high gloss, long-lasting shine. With its built-in top coat, our Nail Liquor nail polish provides a long-wearing glossy shine for days. Because we appreciate the refined tradition of high tea, while sipping whiskey from our tea cups, each radiant color is delivered in a custom-designed, whiskey-inspired bottle. With our extra-wide curved brush, all it takes is one coat to create a solid, even color with this two-in-one, three-free nail polish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan. see more...

• I've never used this brand before. Is it comparable to OPI?1 Answers
  • Love this color wherr can i buy it ftom2 Answers
  • Does this last pretty good even if your hands are constantly in w...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Let me preface this review by saying I own over 300 polishes from indie to mainstream and this one was not the most impressive. I bought Prissy Ballerina which is a beautiful light pink nude. It looks beautiful in the bottle, which is freaking awesome by the way. However the formula was just not that impressive to me. It took 3 coats because it went on streaky, was not self leveling, and just not fully opaque in 2. The bottle and the brush are def good, just not the formula on this one. I'd like to try a different shade and see if it is any different. For the price point I expected more tbh. The wear time was also nothing impressive, 2 days before it chipped, which is normal for me. Bottom line, you could buy others for significantly less, and get a better polish, or pay the extra for the cool bottle and an average polish.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
So far I'm only giving it 4 stars because it's so expensive and I got the mauve color that, in the pictures, looks warmer/pinkier. But it's actually more grey than anything. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool color. Just not what I expected. Anyway, I love the bottle and the formula is great. I just put it on today so I'm hoping that built in top coat does what it says it'll do.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I am in love with this polish! I'm SUPER IMPRESSED! These little guys are just simply fabulous! I love the little whiskey bottle shaped container and the brush is flat yet rounded at the tip making it very easy to get full coverage with just a couple of swipes. I got the shade "Prissy Ballerina" and I'm amazed at the coverage. This picture is just two coats and it dries SUPER fast with FULL coverage. The first coat seemed a little matte but the second coat dried shiny. It has a top coat built in which also saves time. I never have time to wait on several coats to dry. I placed the first coat and by the time I was done it was already dry and ready for the second coat. I'm not kidding when I say it dries very fast! I will be getting more shades of this polish! As for wearability, I'm not sure yet but I applied it yesterday and so far, not the first chip. Pretty Vulgar Liquor Nail Polish
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
How can I not love this! Cutest thing ever! A whiskey bottle nail polish! I saw this and I loved it, I bought it in the "Prissy Ballerina" and "Free As A Bird" shade, one is a pink shade and the other one is a mauve shade and even tho I'm not too fond of pink or mauve nail polish these look spectacular on me and I only have to coat my nails twice and I was good to go, no need for a top coat base because when it dries it's already shiny cause it comes with a built in top coat plus it doesn't chip, it lasted me a week and a half without a problem. I love these nail polishes, I'll be sure to get more colors.
Riya J.
Look at that packaging, that bottle...instantly fell in love with this one. I bought the pretty pink shade "free as bird" and it was perfect transition color for spring to summer. This polish has great wear, no chipping with top coat. Give it a try for beautiful color shades, a week plus wear time and packaging if nothing else!
Mollie D.
Beaverton, OR
Spends but totally worth the price. I recommend this product if your tired of having to put multiple coats just to get the coverage you desire. I love the colors. Perfect for all seasons, winter, summer, spring & fall.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I really love how deep the colors are! I received two of these in a gift basket and I fell in love with them! I got so many compliments while wearing them! The colors lasted much longer than OPI which is what I normally wear.
Emily B.
This nail polish is my absolute favorite of all time! It goes on so smooth and looks great! It stays on a long time and doesn't chip! It's way better than anything I've tried! I'll definitely buy again!!
Kachi N.
I love this nail polish color, it applies well and dries fairly quickly but it's to expensive for a nail polish I got it off the website, it's easy to apply... I would recommend to others :)))))))))))))
Christine R.
I love this product. No chips and fast drying. I would definitely be recommending this product to anybody who's ask what's the best nail polish. The only con I have is I wish there where more colors available.
Teagan A.
Long Beach, CA
Whoa! Love the bottle... but $20? Is it worth it?
gurneet k.
Is this nail pain..water proof ? How many hours will it stay ..
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
how stinking cute are these bottles.?! omg. Has anyone tried them.?
Elizabeth M.
These are so pricey! I wonder if theyre worth it?
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
Where can the Pretty Vulgar Liquor nail polish be purchased? How long does it last? How long does it take to dry? How many coats are needed? Pretty Vulgar Liquor Nail Polish