BY PRETTY VULGAR

Use the High Standards double-sided eyebrow brush with our Rising Arc eyebrow gel to create a perfectly defined and contoured brow. The angled, stiff-bristled brush is designed ergonomically, allowing for maximum control so you can easily achieve clean lines. Finish off with the spoolie to achieve an even tone and precisely shaped brow.

Usage:

Use the firm, angled brush to shape and fill the brows with our Rising Arch colored brow gel. Blend the brow color and sweep the hairs into place using the spoolie brush.

• Outline the shape of your brow
  • Use the firm, angled brush to shape and fill the brows with our Rising Arch eyebrow gel.
  • Blend the brow color and sweep the hairs into place using the spoolie brush.

Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Love love love!!! This is the best eyebrow brush that I've ever tried. I have Anastasia Beverly Hills #14 Dual-Sided Brow & Eyeliner Brush that I like a lot, but when i got Pretty Vulgar High Standards Double-Sided Eyebrow Brush, I can't use anything else. It's perfect size, perfect density, perfect shape for my brows.
Ray S.
Escada,( Rua das palmeiras N° 30)-PE
Esse é um ótimo lápis para sombrancelha pois tem uma ótima presisao de contorno para você ter sua sombrancelha perfeita

back