MakeupEyeMascaraPretty Vulgar
Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 036 oz/ 105 mL

Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL

by Pretty Vulgar

An intense-black, long-lasting mascara that creates a look of fullness and delivers a dramatic, false-lash effect with just one swipe. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free mascara delivers intense-black, long-lasting color. It creates a fuller lash look with a dramatic, false-lash effect with as little as one stroke.

is this a tubing mascara? tia 👀
How is this product overall??
How is this mascara compared to their other ones?
Start your review of Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Wren H.
San Antonio, TX
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL uploaded by Wren H.
I actually really really liked this mascara. It isn't as great as my favorite one (Roller Lash) but it definitely does great compared to alot of others that I've tried. The brush coats each Lash without clumping it. My only complaint would be that by the end of my shift it did smudge down a little bit. Other than that I love it.
Anna Y.
San Antonio, TX
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL uploaded by Anna Y.
I LOVED the way it made my bottom lashes look but was thick for my liking for the top. It was harder to work with to get the clumps out but I do love this mascara so far!
Bethany C.
Tulsa, OK
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL uploaded by Bethany C.
I think this mascara is very similar to the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Very similar effect on the lashes. This is a little bit pricey, but does last. I would consider purchasing again if the price was lower.
Sarah L.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is it. This is my all time, favorite mascara. The brush is absolutely perfect for coating every lash, and giving this feathery, fanned out look. It doesn't need 3+ coats to do so, either. It doesn't flake off throughout the day, but will start falling off my lashes after about 16+ hours- and at that point, it has done its job and needs to be washed off anyways. No irritation, no redness, no smearing, either! And can we just talk about the packaging??? 😍😍 Seriously, this mascara is worth EVERY penny. As a long time Too Faced BTS mascara user, I can confidently say that this stuff is so much better. Plus, the company's views on beauty and ingredients are amazing. Phenomenal work!! 💚
Victoria S.
Birmingham, AL
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL uploaded by Victoria S.
I’ve had this longer than I should admit, but I love it so much! I received this in my Boxycharm one month and fell in love. It plumps your lashes with a deep black coat and even lengthens them. Definitely would recommend and will buy again[product:pretty-vulgar-faux-reals-extreme-volume-mascara-black-swan-036-oz/-105-ml]
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL uploaded by Aneli C.
I like the jar, I love the brush, I did not use an eyelash curler and still my lashes look curly and a little bigger than any other mascara. I am doing a test with all the masks that I have to be able to classify the best mascara for eyelashes.
Andrea W.
Columbia, SC
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL uploaded by Andrea W.
This product product made my lashes look really full. I would highly recommend this product. I received this in one of my Boxy charm boxes and would’ve never tried it had a not. Now it’s something that I order and use daily.
Sarah B.
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL uploaded by Sarah B.
I’ve never used Pretty Vulgar products before and I’m always skeptical of trying new mascara.. I have very sparse and skimpy eyelashes. So finding something that not only adds volume but also adds length is rare! This is honestly one of my favorite mascaras and puts Better Than Sex to shame! No clumping at all!!
Amber K.
Coeur d Alene , ID
Pretty Vulgar Faux Reals Extreme Volume Mascara Black Swan 0.36 oz/ 10.5 mL uploaded by Amber K.
Can we just appreciate the packaging for a second? It's vintage and just cute as a button. OK, now that's out of the way... Mascara. Always trying to find the perfect one, right? This one is almost there. No weird smell, no flaking off halfway through the day making you look like you just spent an hour rubbing your eyes lol the wand is WONDERFUL! It separated your lashes nicely and with two coats it gives you the perfect amount of volume. I wish it would add length as well because I have these teeny tiny stubby lashes. So it would definitely work for someone just wanting volume, but a bad fit for me.
Kelly O.
Quincy, MA
I was really excited to try this mascara because I am always looking for a good one. It lasted a long time and came out thick. I like it because i didn’t need multiple coats to get my lashes looking full.

198 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...