Paige ..
Review for: Eloquently Educated more...
I did an entire review of this line on my YouTube channel Seeking Alexandria, and overall this eye prow pencil was just ok for me. I felt like the spooly on the end was nice and dense, but a little too wide to really be definite with each swipe of it, and the color was pretty great, but once I got down to far I had no way of using it for a "sharper" line (no that that is uncommon for this type of pencil, but still something to note).  If you want to know what I thought about the entire line go check out my channel, it's new and needs all the love it can get!