Pretty Vulgar

1 star

14%

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The pretty Vulgar Cool AF Foundation is a must have! As you can see in the video it is a medium to full coverage foundation that has complete coverage where you need it! I have light skin w/pink/red undertones & 1 pump almost completed my entire face coverage !! I love Pretty Vulgar products, not only bc they armrest Vegan & 100% cruelty free, but the packaging is also aesthetically pleasing, while it delivers coverage with bang! I HIGHLY recommended! I do now at least 4 times a year, the Cool AG foundation goes on sale for a GREAT price! Do NOT let this one pass you by!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
It smells weird, and looked cakey on my skin. It didn't last very long and and overall just not a foundation I enjoyed. I got it pretty cheap on sale and couldn't imagine paying full price.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
[product:pretty-vulgar-cool-af-lava-water-foundation-no-filter-118-oz/-35-ml] This is quite nice foundation. Very full coverage. Super easy to blend and to work with. A little goes a long way - you need just a little for your whole face. If set well it can stay on the face for long hours. Glass bottle with pretty retro vibe. Overall I do recommend.