BY PRETTY VULGAR

Our super saturated, high-definition, Bury Them With A Smile Matte Lipstick delivers ultimate staying power. Featuring hydrating butters and oil, your lips will look fresh and plump without sacrificing pigmentation. Just one swipe of this long-lasting formula will give you full coverage in a rich shade.

Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love Pretty Vulgar! It’s one of my favorite indie brands out in the cosmetics world! And their lip products are fire! It looks absolutely stunning and the color makes my eyes stand out! All I do is use this and then do a simple eye makeup with just winged eyeliner and mascara then BAM! My eyes are poppin!
Squeaky F.
Saint Paul, MN
I wish I had taken a picture of this, but I got it and was so disappointed I immediately boxed it back up and returned it. I normally don't go through the effort for online orders, but this was offensively bad. I got the shade Prim and Proper, which is advertised as a nude and looks good on the Sephora website, but which was basically brown in person, and quite warm. The formula wasn't bad, but it was also nothing special to justify the price tag. And the packaging? Well, that and the newness was why I bought, and unfortunately it doesn't hold up. It feels super light in hand, the top isn't particularly secure, and inside it's just cheap plastic. Looks like it could break easily! So, don't buy into the hype. Put your money toward Urban Decay Vice Lipstick or Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick if you want something in a similar price range that's quite a bit better. Spring for Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipsticks if you want that classic feel, tube appeal, and actual quality packaging with a great formula!
Kim S.
I bought the color babydoll against bs. It is such a pretty pink color it is really what I have been looking for--I was actually pleasantly surprised I like the color even better then I did looking at it online.It has good staying power for a lipstick and it did not make my lips feel dry.
 I will mention that I do not think the swatches on sephora are a very good indicator of the actual color. I looked on youtube and that gave me a better idea of what to expect.
I will also agree that the packaging is not quite as nice as I was hoping for. It does feel a little cheaper than I was expecting but it still looks pretty and the tubes closes correctly and everything which is the most important part. After all this is not like a super luxury brand the lipstick is less than $25 this is not like marc jacobs status here.
Also, some people mentioned having a chunk missing from the lipstick---the lipstick is inlaid with a bird on the shaft of the lipstick---maybe some people got bad ones but mine was really cute.
Paige M.
I did an entire review of this line on my YouTube channel Seeking Alexandria, and this lipstick was actually pretty good! I felt like it wasn't "amazing", or really had any quality that set it apart from other higher end lipsticks, but the packaging was absolutely beautiful! If you want to know what I thought about the entire line go check out my channel, it's new and needs all the love it can get!
Grayson S.
Cedartown
 this packaging is very beautiful and it works very well.  The product itself glides on your lips very smoothly I am a repeating customer and I'm telling you it is very long-lasting and easy to apply.  I will buy again eventually when I run out.  this lipstick is something you want to buy.
Rochelle L.
Minden , NV
What do you do when you're already in love with the product packaging?A wonderful lipstick with pigmentation, color and lasting fixationThe formula that contains natural oils makes the use comfortable and pleasing to the lipsBeautiful and a must have!
Jessica E.
This lipstick is a beautiful plum on my lips it feels really nice. It's a bit pricey but the packaging and the quality shows forth the price. The product is easy to use and apply I will definitely buy again and even recommend to my friends and family.
Patricia R.
Not only is the packaging adorable and eye catching but the product it self is great. The formula isn't over drying like some matte lipsticks. It feels comfortable on the lips, glides on smoothly. It does transfer but the staying power is still great. I love it, totally recommend this product.
Alyssa C.
Woodstock, GA
This product is super hydrating and has a long wear time for a matte lipstick! I purchased the shade back stabber which is a beautiful berry red color perfect for any season! This lipstick also doesn't have an odor to it which I was happy about! And the packaging is absolutely adorable !
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Amazing lipstick nice matte but not
To drying,nice choice of colors got 2 wouldn't mind more there worth it definitely would recommend it! Love the packaging also! Will be ordering more!
daija a.
Eugene , OR
This packaging is gorgeous but does the product actually work?
Sara F.
Illinois
This packaging is sucking me in, but how's the formula? Long wearing? Moisturizing? Pigmented? Pretty Vulgar Bury Them With A Smile Matte Lipstick
Aurelie D.
The packaging and color looks beyond beautiful. is this a cruelty free product/brand ?
Lindsay H.
['Jackson', ''], MI
Curious as to how well this stays put? I adore mattes, and these colors look awesome! Has anyone tried this out?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
I have this in my shopping bag right now, but is it worth it???