Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer

by Pretty Vulgar

Effortlessly attain an irresistible summer glow all year round with Bronzed B powder bronzer. Enriched with ultra-smooth, lightweight pigments, our bronzer has ultimate blendability to help you achieve the perfect coverage. Long-wearing, Matte finish that is perfect for contouring.

Usage:

Simply sweep your brush over the powder and gently dust along your forehead, under your cheekbones and across your jawline to create a gorgeous, sun-kissed glow.

• Sun of a B (42): Mica, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Extract, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Aluminum Dimyristate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal/Hydraste) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

• Bronze Mannikin (113): Mica, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Extract, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Aluminum Dimyristate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal/Hydraste) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-:Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77491), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77492), Iron Oxides/Oxide De Fer (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

How does this bronzer look on fair skin tones?
how good is the bronzer?
I have this but haven’t really tried it out ..... do you use it? [user:muna_lq] Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer
Start your review of Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer!
Brenda W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Brenda W.
Review for: Bronze Mannikin
I love this matte bronzer as my contour. It’s light wear and adds just enough of color to my skin.
Samanta T.
Romeoville, IL
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Samanta T.
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Samanta T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Bronze Mannikin
This is my "every time I do my makeup" powder bronzer lol. For real, I spent years wearing the famous Benefit one till I got the opportunity of trying this one. It comes in 2 different shades, I think the darker one is perfect for my skin tone (I have the shade "Bronze Mannikin" you can see the pictures here down) once I blend it. The pigment is strong, the formula is soft to the touch, it blends so easily is crazy and gives you a perfect and natural bronzed tone. I super recommend Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Mary G.
Review for: Bronze Mannikin
I like this bronzer and would recommend it for someone who just wants a straight-forward matte bronzer. It’s understated, which is nice when you don’t necessarily want every bit of your face blinged out. I would buy again.
Andrea W.
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Andrea W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Bronze Mannikin
I love this product. Like LOVE. IT. Even my winter skin tone can handle the color and topping it off with the blush to add some color is even better. I have always used Morphe bronzer, but this is my new go to when I’m putting on a full face.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Rachel C.
Review for: Bronze Mannikin
LOVE THE PACKAGING ON THE WHOLE LINE....as for the bronzer it was cute a little dry for my taste the color of both bronzers are nice it wasn't really pigmented on my face maybe it was the one I got but did give a contour look .... I love the packaging so much that I don't really care...the Pretty Vulgar Lock It In Makeup Setting Spray is amazing as far as the bottle I will be refilling both with my fav products
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Meaghan C.
Review for: Bronze Mannikin
The packaging is beautiful, the color is easy to buff out and apply, I’m only giving 4 stars because it’s much darker than other bronzers in the same color family I have used before... great if you want a darker bronze look!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Klair H.
Review for: Bronze Mannikin
Love love love love love this bronzer! It’s gorgeous On and gives such a lovely glow! ❤️
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Melissa B.
I have been using this palette literally every day since I got it in a recent Boxycharm and I love it SO much. The colors are super pigmented and creamy. They’re easy to apply and blend. I’m obsessed with shimmery blushes and bronzers, so this palette is quite perfect for me. I’m not sure where you can find it, but I definitely recommend that you buy it if you can!!!
Influenster M.
Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B Powder Bronzer uploaded by Influenster M.
Review for: Sun Of A B
I love this bronzer!!! I love Pretty Vulgar!!! I love this whole vintage look they got going on, I'm a total fan of their brand! This bronzer is awesome! Perfect por that subtle summer glow, this will definitely be achieved with this bronzer! Very pigmented and it blends very well so a little goes a long way. Highly recommended! It's $30 and it's worth every single penny!👌
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veronica C.