BY PRETTY NAILS #48 in Nail Polish Remover

Pretty Nails® Regular Instant Polish Remover.
Conditioning formula. see more...

• Hello! I'm relatively new here. I'm not really sure where it wou...4 Answers
  • Where do they make this nail polish remover and is it cruelty free?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know what other sents this nail polish remover come in? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Becky S.
Review for: Instant Polish Remover 8 fl oz; 236 ml more...
Okay, okay so I only bought this because it was on sale...BUT... I'm glad I did because now I'll be a regular consumer. This is not your traditional nail polish remover. It contains acetone as the main ingredient but the non traditional part is the method in which it's used. I'll try to add some quick pics below.
It comes in a plastic "jar" with a screw top lid and when you open it there is a sealed paper/foil covering that you remove. Once you do this you're met with the strong scent of acetone remover but that's to be expected. What isn't expected is a pink sponge with a thin metal ring attached to a rod in the center. I had to read the instructions at this point.
So once you open it all you have to do is insert your fingers (one at a time) in the center of the "sponge" and swivel back and forth to completely remove your polish. I set my hands on a towel just in case as I did each finger and then washed my hands afterwards.
There was no staining, all polish was removed, my nails weren't damaged and the material inside wasn't discolored with my nail polish. In fact, it still isn't after numerous uses of colours from nudes to black! To "clean" the sponge material inside all you do is push it down in the packaging a few times and I guess the chemicals dissolve the paint you can't see.
The metal rod with circle is for use with toenails. There are special instructions for toenails but they are simple. Use just use the metal piece as a danger because the toes are shorter.
***Clearly this isn't a natural product so I'm not recommending it for those who wish to be organic etc but if you want some thing efficient, easy to use and different then try thing out for a couple dollars.
Wanda A.
I have purchased this instant nail polish remover and its not my favorite I dislike that I constantly have to shake it in order to get the nail polished removed and it gets dirty pretty fast. on the good side it does have a good scent to it.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
This is pretty great. Stick your finger in there swish it around pretty much done. It's convenient I like the size of the container at the bottom you do not have to worry about it spilling. Yep this is the product for me. Then went through two of them. I use it for other things other than nails. It takes off sticker glue.
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
This product is great and it's biggest selling point is that you don't have to waste cotton balls or pads to remove nail polish. It has the sponge and that works great! Although this product saving you money and cotton I do think it has some draw backs. For example the fact that you shove your fingers into a container full of nail polish remover is short of a drawback, or at least I think so because it gets all over your finger, not just your nail, and any cuts or hang nails then burn or are irritated. Besides the pain you may endure this is a great product and I recommend it for anyone who doesn't like to spend a long time taking polish off.
Jennie N.
I really loved this product when I first used it, but after a few uses it leaves residue on your nails from the sponge. I finished it, and loved the concept, but I probably won't repurchase. I would recommend for long trips but not general use! I also would not recommend it for glitter polish.
Jennifer N.
Newberg, OR
The plus side: It works! The polish comes off with very little effort.

The down side: Red nail polish is definitely going to leave the entire tip of your finger as well as your cuticles a lovely but undesired shade of pink. Your hands smell like remover for awhile, even if you wash them. Because you're applying remover to your whole finger, not just the nail, your skin gets somewhat funky.

End result: i use it sparingly and only
With light colored polish.
Trina K.
Buffalo, NY
Works very well. gentle on skin and effectively removes polish. One of the best nail polish removing products that I have used. It's easy to use too. I especially like it because this way you don't spill the remover all over like you do when the nail polish remover is in a bottle.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I like the idea of this more than the actual product. I don't know if I use just exceptionally hard- to-remove polish or what but I found that it took more time to get polish off with this jar versus a normal bottle and cotton balls. I ended up dipping the cotton balls in the solution like I would my normal bottle.
Nicole B.
Marquette, MI
I am honestly not crazy about this product. I believe it is a great idea with a perfect good design. However, I wash my hands often; my skin is sensitive to harsh chemicals. I wish there were a way to use this product but concentrate the nail polish remover on the nail rather than introducing it to the entire finger. Also ensure you fully close the lid.
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
This product comes in handy but as far as cleanliness I'm not a fan. It us very convenient and the price is on point but to see the rancid shade of gray when you've used it multiple times urges me to discard even though it still works and removes the polish. Convenient but a little on the gross side.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this work?
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
How long does this last? I feel like the sponge inside is going to overfill with the nail polish causing it to lose its potency rather quickly.
Faith B.
Do you prefer this over the liquid and a cotton ball?
Lea  R.
Hello! I'm relatively new here. I'm not really sure where it would be appropriate to ask this question, but if any of you guys have ever gotten a VoxBox how long did it take? Also besides doing reviews what else can I do to get a VoxBox?
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Where would I find this product- I have not seen this in a long time?