Pretty Nails Instant Polish Remover Non-Acetone

by Pretty Nails

Pretty Nails® Non-Acetone Conditioning Formula Instant Polish Remover.

have been on this site, how do I place an order?
Where can i find this product?
Does it have a strong smell to it.?
Start your review of Pretty Nails Instant Polish Remover Non-Acetone!
Product Highlights
I like the idea of this and it works well at first, but then after a few uses your fingers come out dark and sticky as nail polish collets inside. in reviews
I love the idea, i mean who wouldn't and it works great for me.in reviews
I liked the idea of using this kind of nail polish remover, but i just ended up making up a bigger mess.in reviews
Create less of a mess than the bottles too as I am clumsy and am always knocking my bottle polish removers over and wasting half the polish remover. in reviews
Lyndhurst, NJ
This product works so nicely and removing the nail polish off your nails couldn't be easier. Also not so much money considering how good the product is. Overall the polish remover is so great and useful in my opinion.
Manton
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this nail polish remover! I refuse to use anything else for my nail strips! Maybe it’s the sponge, I’m not sure. I do know anything else I have to let soak on my strips for several seconds before it begins to work...not this! A couple swipes in and out and my strips come right off my nails! Very Highly recommended!
Austin, TX
Thisis awesome and it works and it is really instant i cant wait to buy it again and I'm like in love with this so thank you so much
Albany, OR
Pretty Nails Instant Polish Remover Non-Acetone uploaded by Kassi W.
I really enjoy this product. what I appreciate is even if have glittery polish this takes off like a champ. The only thing is my fingers are left with this super dry but nothing good hand moisturizer can't help.
kennett sq
I used this it not to strong it works great on removing you your fingernail polishing it not cost less then $10
Milford, CT
This stuff is so convenient!! It takes even super glittery nail polish off in half the time. It's a no mess alternative to a regular bottle of polish remover.
Wolcottville , IN
I love the idea of this, just to be able to stick your finger in there and the nail polish is gone! So easy so simple no more cotton balls! I love it!
Franklin, WI
This product works pretty well for a non-acetone at removing polish. It isn't drying either.
Kingston, TN
Pretty nails is a great brand of nail polish remover. I like that it doesn't hurt my nails too. It makes them healthier.
In the earlier days when I first became obsessed with nail polish & constantly paint my nails, I used to use this ALL OF THE TIME! The only 2 reasons why I discontinued the use of this remover is because it became more expensive over time & it didn't remove all of the polish that are by the side walls of my nails. Other than that, it does the job. I would recommend this to anyone!