Pretty Nails Instant Polish Remover Non-Acetone uploaded by Mindy S.Pretty Nails Instant Polish Remover Non-Acetone uploaded by Kassi W.

BY PRETTY NAILS

Pretty Nails® Non-Acetone Conditioning Formula Instant Polish Remover. see more...

Pretty Nails Instant Polish Remover Non-Acetone

Start your review of Pretty Nails Instant Polish Remover Non-Acetone!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I like the idea of this and it works well at first, but then after a few uses your fingers come out dark and sticky as nail polish collets inside. " in 3 reviews
  • "I love the idea, i mean who wouldn't and it works great for me." in 1 review
  • "Create less of a mess than the bottles too as I am clumsy and am always knocking my bottle polish removers over and wasting half the polish remover. " in 1 review
  • "I liked the idea of using this kind of nail polish remover, but i just ended up making up a bigger mess." in 1 review
Manton
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this nail polish remover! I refuse to use anything else for my nail strips! Maybe it’s the sponge, I’m not sure. I do know anything else I have to let soak on my strips for several seconds before it begins to work...not this! A couple swipes in and out and my strips come right off my nails! Very Highly recommended!
In the earlier days when I first became obsessed with nail polish & constantly paint my nails, I used to use this ALL OF THE TIME! The only 2 reasons why I discontinued the use of this remover is because it became more expensive over time & it didn't remove all of the polish that are by the side walls of my nails. Other than that, it does the job. I would recommend this to anyone!
Albany, OR
I really enjoy this product. what I appreciate is even if have glittery polish this takes off like a champ. The only thing is my fingers are left with this super dry but nothing good hand moisturizer can't help.
Tarzana, CA
This is a great polish remover when on the go. The acetone is strong enough to remove the polish but not be harmful to the skin. I wouldn't use this on a regular basis because it does leave some polish behind, but it's great in a pinch!
Indian Trail, NC
My mom used to use these sponge-type nail polish removers all the time when I was a kid. I like the products. Create less of a mess than the bottles too as I am clumsy and am always knocking my bottle polish removers over and wasting half the polish remover.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This product works so nicely and removing the nail polish off your nails couldn't be easier. Also not so much money considering how good the product is. Overall the polish remover is so great and useful in my opinion.
Universal City, TX
I bought this because I liked the idea of a no fuss way of removing nail polish. This doesn't work as well as I thought it would. Most of your finger gets drenched with remover, and it isn't as effective as pressing down with a cotton ball.
I have used this product since I was a kid! It works so perfect and is so convenient to use! Cheap in price for how long it's lasts definitely worth trying if you haven't already!
I never thought this little bottle will do the trick. But it works like magic! I bought this at rite aid due to in need something fast on the go. And decided to try it. I love it! And will continue to use it :)
San Fernando, CA
I love this product! I always have one handy when I want to have a quick manicure change. Also so easy to use and all you need is the jar, nothing else! And the price is even better. My favorite.
Oxford , MA
Where do they sell this stuff?
Dinuba, CA
Does it have a strong smell to it.?
Where can i find this product?

Pretty Nails Instant Polish Remover Non-Acetone

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email