Pretty Little Liars
By Pretty Little Liars
#24 in TV
Voke O.
Wichita Falls, TX
Is reading the book better than watching the TV show?
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 3 months ago
I prefer the show - the story line is more entertaining in my opinion!
Fanny H.
Fanny H.
San Francisco, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I enjoyed the books! It is more straightforward. The show is repetitive and all over the place.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Richland, WA
3 years, 5 months ago
The storyline in the books are better...but they feel like they were written for 12 year olds.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
IMO, the books were soooo much better than the show is. They took the show in a completely different direction, which isn't a bad thing but I just found the books more enjoyable than the show.
melissa a.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The books are very juvenile...they are in the teen section at the library. But although the show has girls in high school I'd say its focus is for a more mature audience...the show is better and I can't say much about the books because I couldn't read past the first one!
Marian S.
Marian S.
Modesto, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
The books are amazing. However the show is not going off the books completely so i would watch the show and then maybe read the books or vice vera. Book are amazing and you wont be disappointed in reading the books!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like both, but the show is better.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Powder Springs, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
I really enjoyed the books but to me there is such a big difference I wouldn't read and watch at the same time. I really liked the both...and the books are way ahead of the series.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
3 years, 6 months ago
I honestly never read the books but I'm totally HOOKED on the show! CANNOT miss an episode! ;)
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
3 years, 6 months ago
I like the show more but the books were fun to read too!