by Pretty Little Liars
Ask a Question
Voke O.
Voke O.

Is reading the book better than watching the TV show?
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Aug. 1, 2014, 7:54 a.m.
I prefer the show - the story line is more entertaining in my opinion!
Fanny H.
Fanny H.
June 13, 2014, 1:34 a.m.
I enjoyed the books! It is more straightforward. The show is repetitive and all over the place.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
June 11, 2014, 1:28 p.m.
The storyline in the books are better...but they feel like they were written for 12 year olds.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
June 9, 2014, 8:02 p.m.
IMO, the books were soooo much better than the show is. They took the show in a completely different direction, which isn't a bad thing but I just found the books more enjoyable than the show.
melissa a.
melissa a.
June 7, 2014, 2:17 a.m.
The books are very juvenile...they are in the teen section at the library. But although the show has girls in high school I'd say its focus is for a more mature audience...the show is better and I can't say much about the books because I couldn't read past the first one!
Marian S.
Marian S.
May 31, 2014, 5:40 p.m.
The books are amazing. However the show is not going off the books completely so i would watch the show and then maybe read the books or vice vera. Book are amazing and you wont be disappointed in reading the books!
Holly H.
Holly H.
May 25, 2014, 8:26 a.m.
I like both, but the show is better.
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
May 24, 2014, 10:08 p.m.
I really enjoyed the books but to me there is such a big difference I wouldn't read and watch at the same time. I really liked the both...and the books are way ahead of the series.
Tiffini B.
Tiffini B.
May 20, 2014, 10:28 p.m.
I honestly never read the books but I'm totally HOOKED on the show! CANNOT miss an episode! ;)
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
May 16, 2014, 4:24 p.m.
I like the show more but the books were fun to read too!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
May 16, 2014, 3:51 p.m.
I liked both! They had their differences too!
kayla p.
kayla p.
May 16, 2014, 12:44 p.m.
Show is more entertainging - however I hate reading
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
May 13, 2014, 3:17 p.m.
I personally like the show better!
Mary F.
Mary F.
May 1, 2014, 6:05 p.m.
I really liked the books. I don't care as much for the television show. I like the book characters much better than the TV characters.

Join Now