BY WARNER BROTHERS

Season five of "Pretty Little Liars" begins in the moments following the epic season four finale, in which Ezra was shot, among other shocking revelations. Plus, Alison is alive, and everyone is affected by her return. Caleb also returns, but is he the same? With more questions than ever and familiar faces back in Rosewood, it's sure to be another season of emotion, intrigue, twists and thrills. see more...

Andjoua R.
The greatest series ever!!! I wasn't going to even watch this show until my tv so happened to land on it. I fell in love and if you love suspense and action this is the show !!
alexis m.
pittsburgh, PA
This season was the best so far. I love this show it keeps you guessing. My friends and I do girls night. I recommend this to anyone who needs a new show to watch.
Ruth G.
Spring Valley, CA
This show I so great words can even describe how much I love this show I almost finished the whole thing in like 3 weeks . Supper easy to get addicted to :)
Jackeline R.
Amo essa série gostaria muito de ter os DVDS da série , é muito legal Pretty Little Liars .
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
What do you think of this season?
Dana S.
Is this DVD the same format as the other seasons? I've been wanting to complete the collection and I don't think I want to pass a deal up!