BY PRETTY LITTLE LIARS #23 in TV

Pretty Little Liars
  • "I was skeptical that a grown man would find this show appealing but I started watching with my teenager and within a few episodes I was hooked!!" in 73 reviews
  • "I am surprised that they have been able to keep it going so long, but it doesn't feel like it is being dragged out, they make it suspenseful every episode!" in 62 reviews
  • "Not only am I an avid fan of the TV show but also the books, I really enjoy the fact they both follow different story lines as it means I'm still on edge and as clueless in the show as well as when I'm reading." in 51 reviews
  • "Pretty Little Liars: a guilty pleasure that you don't have to feel guilty for enjoying because it's actually deliciously good." in 48 reviews
  • "I want to stop watching it so bad because they keep just dragging on and on and on but I can't bring myself to stop watching it." in 47 reviews
Cristina R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
where do i begin? any girl would like to watch this and easily relate to some parts but this show takes drama and revenge to another level. the neding...mind blowing. the secrets... so good you cant help but press next for the following episode, my favorite characters are Hannah and Spencer. in this group you have a really smart girl will nothing but A's, you have a girl who is very insecure but has a love for fashion. an under cover girl who is hiding what she likes and figuring out who she is as a person. you have a girl who is drawn to the prohibited and last but not the least the last girl is full of envy, hate, and revenge but also a victim. go watch now. they will go from brunch to graves.
Angelina D.
This is an amazing show that no one can get enough of. It's thrilling and so mysterious it will leave you thinking and wanting to know more. It always leaves you hanging until you find new answeres. You never know who to trust and you never know what's true. Everything you know may or may not be true and it's up to the group of girls and their "alliances" to find out who " A" really is. Each character has their own issues but will always sacrifice things for eachother. This amazingly close group of friends will work together and somehow figure everything out.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I don't know where to start. I love this show so much before the very last season came out season 7. I re watched all 6 season just to have time pass by for season 7. It's about a group of 5 girls one goes missing and this one mysery person named A knows all their secrects makes their life terrible. Tortures them and watches them such a good show! I highly highly recommend this show
Marie K.
Powell, TN
I wasn't sure if I should watch this show because I was a huge fan of the books. I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! You will instantly fall in love with all the main characters. All actors and actresses did a great job portraying them. Almost every episode ends with a huge cliff hanger and you just can't stop watching it.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been such a big fan of this show from the beginning. There are so many twists and turns. It has a really fun (but obsessive) fanbase (which I was a part of). It has a lot of great characters, though I don't think any of the males can really be considered strong ones, except for maybe Caleb. All of the characters are realistically flawed. The plot is addictive and super layered. There are clues all throughout the series (and a lot of them point at just about everyone). It was fun to watch but ultimately, I dock it a star because the ending was really lame. In my opinion. But if you like teenage/young adult girl shows with some mystery then I think you'd like it!
Stephanie K.
I've been a fan of this show since the beginning. I loved it so much. The ending was just amazing and I didn't expect it at all. Throughout the seasons, it did get tiring wondering who was A...and also there was a point in every season...where you would think A could be potentially anyone...regardless..it's a great show..and it keeps you on your toes every time. Love it.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of PLL since it first aired. Although i have not seen the latest season, i am restarting it from the beginning on Netflix :) Acting is amazing, it def keeps you guessing on who "A" is. I feel like it would have been better to have these girls as high school seniors in the beginning of the show rather than 16 year old. It was a little hard for me to grasp that 16 years old, dressed and acted like young adults and the parents just let them have free reign over everything they did. Other than that i love this show.
Amanda W.
I really liked this show a lot when it first began. I was super into it the first few seasons but then it started to lose me a little. The last two seasons were great too it was just in the middle I got a little lost. I watched it while it aired on TV though so maybe binge watching it on Netflix or Hulu would be a better option for this show!
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Fantastica primera temporada! Personajes tan diferentes unidos por una amistad que realmente sucede en la vida real. Situaciones intrigantes, misterio y la insertidumbre de saber quien es A provoca que veas un episodio tras otro porque logra entretener y dejarte con la expectativa de más.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Who is A? Well if you have watched this show you know that theres more than just one A and the suspense building up to who it is is great along with the drama and suspense and thrill that comes along everytime "it" happens again and a new A surfaces. If your not a patient person this show probably isnt or you because it does drag on but if you have patience the dragging on is actually really good and makes the show. But theres so many secrets and lies to be learned from this show, theres never a dull moment and I could binge watch it and not even care.
Tiffany P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Which PLL male character is the most handsome?
Emma K.
Cumberland, RI
Who is your favorite character?
Destiny Rose G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you could be one of the couples in the show who would it be?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why is everyone obsessed with this?
Letizia N.
Italy, IT
Who do you think is part of the A-Team?