BY PRETTY LITTLE LIARS #19 in TV

• Who's your favorite character?6 Answers
  • Is the show worth watching?5 Answers
  • So sad that this show ended, who's your favorite character?7 Answers
Pretty Little Liars
  • "I was skeptical that a grown man would find this show appealing but I started watching with my teenager and within a few episodes I was hooked!!" in 73 reviews
  • "I am surprised that they have been able to keep it going so long, but it doesn't feel like it is being dragged out, they make it suspenseful every episode!" in 62 reviews
  • "Not only am I an avid fan of the TV show but also the books, I really enjoy the fact they both follow different story lines as it means I'm still on edge and as clueless in the show as well as when I'm reading." in 51 reviews
  • "Pretty Little Liars: a guilty pleasure that you don't have to feel guilty for enjoying because it's actually deliciously good." in 48 reviews
  • "I want to stop watching it so bad because they keep just dragging on and on and on but I can't bring myself to stop watching it." in 47 reviews
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Pop Culture Expert
I've been a dedicated fan of this show ever since it started. I loved the mystery of it and loved looking for clues/hints in every episode. As the show's gone on, I mostly watch it just to get answers, I don't care about all the filler stuff to be honest. Part of me was just sad during the last 2 seasons because I feel like it really got away from letting the viewer figure out the clues and it switched more to trying to surprise us with something out of left field. I do have to say there were a couple clues that could've helped me figure out who A is in the season 5 finale, but they also threw in some background of that character that I don't think we could've ever guessed on our own. Season 6's reveal at the finale was interesting. I think they will explain more in season 7; if they don't I'll be disappointed. I really hope season 7 includes a lot of flashbacks because I feel like there are still a lot of unanswered questions and things that need a little more clarification.
allyson w.
allyson w.
Pop Culture Expert
The episode goes ahead and shows the moment when the five Liars are saying goodbye to go to college thinking and all that nightmare of A was over once and for all. Then time is ahead five years showing already graduated college girls with different looks. Alison is now apparently teacher, we see writing on the blackboard when the four Liars enter the room telling you that is in danger because someone has returned for her. Alison is terrified and that is when the episode ends.

The reactions were not long in coming and most fans of the series are more disappointed than satisfied with the revelation of A.

And what do you think? Did you ever imagine that Cece was A or who thought it was?

I personally if I'm a little disappointed but also relieved to finally know who is A. honestly did not think it was Cece has not been out much lately in the series and the story is a bit confusing. Now I need some air to process all this new information.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Back when the show first aired - I remember it like it was yesterday, I thought to myself that this show was just going to be another flub and I swore I wasn't going to watch it. But my friends got me hooked. Since then I've not only seen every single episode currently available - at LEAST once, but I owned seasons 1-5 on DVD - waiting to get season 6 (& 7; which isn't available yet). Here I am 7 years later wanting to cry with the cast because the show only has 10 episodes remaining. I love the suspense and thrill of the show. The added romance is just an even better bonus making the show have more dimension then just a romance show or just a suspense/thriller. The two ideas work well hand-in-hand. The cast is perfect in every way and i love how the characters and plot for that matter grow and evolve over the 7 years that the show has been around.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
West monroe, La
This is one of the best series that I have ever watched. This show gets you hooked!! When I started watching the first episode, I will say that, honestly, I didn't really get into it. I turned it off after about 20 minutes. But I kept hearing over and over how amazing it was. So when I had the time, I sat down and started watching from the beginning again. After that, I was totally HOOKED!! I love all of the main characters in it and this show has SO many unexpected twists and turns and always leaves you wanting more. This is a show you can definitely sit down and binge watch because the episodes leave you hanging and longing for more. I don't know how they have kept it going for so long, but they have, and they have tied it together so well. I always recommend this to my friends!
Felix F.
Felix F.
Northglenn , CO
Pop Culture Expert
Okay, I'm hooked. I started watching the TV show when it first came out, and liked it well enough. So I decided to see how the book series would compare.

This book follows a former group of friends three years after their leader, Alison, went missing. Now they are getting mysterious text messages from a person known only as "A". "A" knows secrets only Alison knew and trust me, these girls have plenty of them. Despite being only 16, these girls have more skeletons in their closets than the cast of "Desperate Housewives". The girls have to confront secrets from their past while dealing with issues of their present.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Misa Origami Lad y.
Pop Culture Expert
I don't know why I'm hooked on this show. This last season that is streaming on Netflix right now has been a little less fascinating though. I think I'm getting tired of the same things happening to the girls every season. They also tend to respond in basically the same fashion to each threat. It's getting a little old I suppose. It is fun to watch in seeing the costuming and makeup and accessories. As far as the show itself, it's been getting more and more stale as it goes on, but that has only happened in the past 2 seasons and has been watchable until now for me personally.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I was hooked in the beginning, although it took me a couple of episodes to get interested in it. I followed the show and watch religiously until, "A" is never truly revealed and its just getting old and played out now. I am so ready for this show to end. I still watch it when there is nothing better on, but I no longer make it a priority to watch. They need to give it up already and end the show. If you have read the books the show doesn't follow very closely with them at all. PLEASE end the "A" madness already its getting boring.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert
I have been watching PLL since the beginning and i cannot get enough!!! Yes it has been on forever and even tho we yell at the TV to tell us who was A already I couldn't stop watching. I would complain that they always left us hanging but they never let me down. Keeps you anxious and wanting more and more. The new season is totally different now that we know who A was but now they have turned it all around with a new storyline. As much as I sometimes hate that they keep adding more to it I also cant stop watching!!!
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
Pop Culture Expert
Where do I even begin! I am completely and totally obsessed with this show! I started watching it at the end of season 3 and after seeing a few episodes I loved it and I went back and watched the first two seasons to catch up and I was instantly hooked. I love how they leave you wondering and asking questions at the end of every episode, they're really good at leaving you wanting more. Although I'm a big fan of this show and never want it to end, I just want the answers I've been waiting for since forever.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a really good show. I started watching the 4th season on TV, and I had to go back and catch up from the beginning because I had no idea what was going on. My sister had to keep telling me who everyone was and how they were connected, so I went back to watch it. Once I did this, it all made more sense to me. I was very disappointed to find out who A was. But there is another twist, and I am so anxious to find out who is behind what's going on now. If you like mystery shows, this one is really good!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Pop Culture Expert
Which PLL male character is the most handsome?
Emma K.
Emma K.
Cumberland, RI
Who is your favorite character?
Destiny Rose G.
Destiny Rose G.
Pop Culture Expert
If you could be one of the couples in the show who would it be?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why is everyone obsessed with this?
Letizia N.
Letizia N.
Italy, IT
Who do you think is part of the A-Team?