BY PRETTY LITTLE LIARS #24 in TV

Pretty Little Liars
  • "I was skeptical that a grown man would find this show appealing but I started watching with my teenager and within a few episodes I was hooked!!" in 73 reviews
  • "I am surprised that they have been able to keep it going so long, but it doesn't feel like it is being dragged out, they make it suspenseful every episode!" in 62 reviews
  • "Not only am I an avid fan of the TV show but also the books, I really enjoy the fact they both follow different story lines as it means I'm still on edge and as clueless in the show as well as when I'm reading." in 51 reviews
  • "Pretty Little Liars: a guilty pleasure that you don't have to feel guilty for enjoying because it's actually deliciously good." in 48 reviews
  • "I want to stop watching it so bad because they keep just dragging on and on and on but I can't bring myself to stop watching it." in 47 reviews
Cristina R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
where do i begin? any girl would like to watch this and easily relate to some parts but this show takes drama and revenge to another level. the neding...mind blowing. the secrets... so good you cant help but press next for the following episode, my favorite characters are Hannah and Spencer. in this group you have a really smart girl will nothing but A's, you have a girl who is very insecure but has a love for fashion. an under cover girl who is hiding what she likes and figuring out who she is as a person. you have a girl who is drawn to the prohibited and last but not the least the last girl is full of envy, hate, and revenge but also a victim. go watch now. they will go from brunch to graves.
Haley S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I got obsessed with this show when it came out, and I was pretty young when I was watching it with my cousins. It's a good teen drama that surrounds the tragic disappearance of a friend that was the leader of a group of girls who liked to dish on secrets about people. I'll tell you that it has some really shocking twists that make people want more of it, the first 4-5 seasons are my fave by far. I really love the character development, especially in the last seasons too. I feel like it gets somewhat repetitive with the story line, so you might not want to keep up. You need to keep watching it no matter what!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I don't know where to start. I love this show so much before the very last season came out season 7. I re watched all 6 season just to have time pass by for season 7. It's about a group of 5 girls one goes missing and this one mysery person named A knows all their secrects makes their life terrible. Tortures them and watches them such a good show! I highly highly recommend this show
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been such a big fan of this show from the beginning. There are so many twists and turns. It has a really fun (but obsessive) fanbase (which I was a part of). It has a lot of great characters, though I don't think any of the males can really be considered strong ones, except for maybe Caleb. All of the characters are realistically flawed. The plot is addictive and super layered. There are clues all throughout the series (and a lot of them point at just about everyone). It was fun to watch but ultimately, I dock it a star because the ending was really lame. In my opinion. But if you like teenage/young adult girl shows with some mystery then I think you'd like it!
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have been a fan of PLL since it first aired. Although i have not seen the latest season, i am restarting it from the beginning on Netflix :) Acting is amazing, it def keeps you guessing on who "A" is. I feel like it would have been better to have these girls as high school seniors in the beginning of the show rather than 16 year old. It was a little hard for me to grasp that 16 years old, dressed and acted like young adults and the parents just let them have free reign over everything they did. Other than that i love this show.
Angelina D.
This is an amazing show that no one can get enough of. It's thrilling and so mysterious it will leave you thinking and wanting to know more. It always leaves you hanging until you find new answeres. You never know who to trust and you never know what's true. Everything you know may or may not be true and it's up to the group of girls and their "alliances" to find out who " A" really is. Each character has their own issues but will always sacrifice things for eachother. This amazingly close group of friends will work together and somehow figure everything out.
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! I couldn’t get enough of it! Definitely worth binge watching! I can’t wait for a spin off or something. The actors are great, the only bad thing that got annoying was the plenty of times they got close to figuring out A then they go back to step 1.
Stephanie L.
New Providence
PLL brings back so many memories tbh. I didn’t watch the later seasons, but the earlier ones were so good. The plot got a little old after a while and I kind of wish they would have just revealed A after season 3/4 and ended that plot overall and moved on to something else.
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
I love this show!!!!! I watched every episode and it was crazy! It’s the perfect drama and mystery. My favorite scene is when Allison comes out of the dirt that was so intense I would recommend it to everyone its such a great show you just have to watch it for yourself!!!!!
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So much mystery I love it!!! So many theories of who A is! I love it. I could relate to some of the girl's life. I did stop watching this for a while because I got a little busy but I finally finished it. I'm glad I did. I love this and will most likely going to watch it again with my sister.
Tiffany P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Which PLL male character is the most handsome?
Emma K.
Cumberland, RI
Who is your favorite character?
Destiny Rose G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you could be one of the couples in the show who would it be?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why is everyone obsessed with this?
Letizia N.
Italy, IT
Who do you think is part of the A-Team?