MakeupEye MakeupClinique
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen

Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen

Shop Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this pen as well defined as the gel liner???
Tips for making my eyeliner look better? I LOVE this product, but I feel like my technique could use some work. ❤️🤷🏻‍♀️ Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
Es resistente al agua???
Start your review of Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen!
Product Highlights
Great eyeliner pen. The tip is not long, and is nice and thin to get a precise line. The colour is a nice black, but not blackest black really. Great new product from clinique.in reviews
...tight light on the upper lash line. It's also perfect for creating a nice winged liner. in reviews
This is my fav eye liner right now. It's very precise and allows me to make the perfect cat eye. It doesn't dry out like other liquid pens have, and the color is a rich black in reviews
...coming back to this. Extremely long lasting, easy to apply and slightly waterproof in reviews
katie H.
Las Vegas, NV
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by katie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Brown
I love this eyeliner! I am not very good at doing it but, being this takes some of the stress away! It’gives out such a great amount of blackness that you don’t have to go over it to make it super dark. I love this & recommend highly 😻
Kaylijah D.
Fargo, ND
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by Kaylijah D.
Review for: Black
This eyeliner doesn’t dry all the way mate, it leaves a slight shine. It’s applicator makes it super easy to apply but because it’s not waterproof it wears off if you are touching you eye or just with extended use. I think for the price there are drugstore options that are much better.
Shelby G.
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by Shelby G.
Review for: Black
I absolutely love this eyeliner pen! I’ve had it for a good couple of months now and it hasn’t dried out yet. When I need to make a precise line or I’m in a rush it’s my go to! Definitely recommend!
Joann B.
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by Joann B.
Review for: Black
DISCLAIMER: I love a cat eye but suck at making my liquid eyeliner even. It’s a problem. But this product is NOT! Super cute easy to use and stays on without smudging yet comes off without having to scrub at your face for HOURS! I’m not going to say it’s terribly unlike other pens, but if you’re looking to try a new formula you may really enjoy this. The felt tip applicator comes to an ultra fine point so the end of your wing can be nice and sharp. I would definitely recommend!
Paige D.
Monaca, PA
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by Paige D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Theres no other liquid eyeliner I appreciate more than this one. The closest match i found is nyx epic ink, but even that one doesnt have such a fine tip. The only thing I wish would be be a waterproof version
OLGA Y.
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by OLGA Y.
Review for: Black
I received Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen as a sample from the brand. I am satisfied with the product. Long-lasting eyeliner pen that creates precise accurate lines, very convenient to use, very deep black color and dries very quickly.
Karla J.
Jersey City, NJ
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by Karla J.
Review for: Black
Liked this more than I thought, I’ll rebuy it since it stayed all day even when I was sweating, which the lid was different but that’s all, great tip for Easy application, I would re buy it 😊
Courtney S.
Covington , KY
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by Courtney S.
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by Courtney S.
This is my absolute favorite black liquid liner. Its sooo easy to apply and it last all day. It doesn't break up on my eyes and it makes a nice wing. It's also super easy for beginners to practice with. This was the first liner I was able to create a wing with and it's been my go to ever since. If u need something quick and easy this will be ur best friend!
Rebeca V.
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by Rebeca V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Black
I love these eyeliner! You can create many looks using it and it’s only $22! Clinique usually has great sales! It’s like using a marker 😍😍 I buy it at Macy’s
Tyler M.
Provo, UT
Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen uploaded by Tyler M.
This last forever! I wear it every day and I’ve had it about three months and it’s still amazing. I will always buy this again and again. It doesn’t skip! I do a wing liner everyday and it never smudges. It’s amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittney M.
Wyoming, MI
il y a 8 mois
zoe L. il y a 8 mois
Practice!! Personally, I think your eyeliner looks awesome (at least compared to mine lol) but I love playing around with it!
Klavdia T.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Hinthuja J. il y a un an
Its a great eyeliner, the felt tip makes it really to create wings and smooth lines. Could be a bit more pigmented/a true black.
Aswathi S.
Edison, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Melissa K. il y a 2 ans
Stila has a new waterproof liquid liner pen just like the kat von D one and I love it. I just had an Ulta open nearby and I only used to use the Kat Von D one but Ulta doesn’t sell it so instead of driving all the way to the mall to sephora, I wanted to find a new one that ulta sold. So I found the Stila one and it’s great.