Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsLook Beauty
Pretty Animalz by Masque Bar Puppy Pore Control Facial Sheet Mask - 1ct

Pretty Animalz by Masque Bar Puppy Pore Control Facial Sheet Mask - 1ct

by Look Beauty

This Puppy Character Print sheet mask is enriched with extracts that help nourish and hydrate your face.

Recommended Skin Type: Combination, dry, mature, normal

Health Facts: Water-based, paraben-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Sheet

Scent: Unscented

Beauty Purpose: Anti-aging, calming, Wrinkle Reduction, basic cleansing

Skin concern: Basic care

Wellness Standard: Paraben-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pretty Animalz by Masque Bar Puppy Pore Control Facial Sheet Mask - 1ct!
Winona, MN
This was the first mask I used during COVID-19. I had a cat one and I enjoy using this brand!
Portland, OR
Pretty Animalz by Masque Bar Puppy Pore Control Facial Sheet Mask - 1ct uploaded by Luana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very cute and very funny ! I got it as a gift and love the doggie face. It did help my skin with some hydration but I don’t think it made that much of a difference in my pores. Maybe if I use more often.
I love the Masque Bar brand and have tried several of their other masks. My sister gifted me this mask. I think these cute little animal themed masks are fun. My first thought was the smell was not pleasant. I'm currently pregnant and have a very strong sense of smell. It said to leave it on for 10-20 minutes, so I did the minimum of 10. I did this mask at night and when I woke up I did have nice, smooth skin. This mask claims to be good for pores, but I don't have large pores so I can't say if it helped there. If you can get past the smell and if helps with the pores, this would be a great mask. It's just not for me.
Aurora, CO
Pretty Animalz by Masque Bar Puppy Pore Control Facial Sheet Mask - 1ct uploaded by Kristen S.
I have the misfortune to have really big pores and am always on the lookout for masks and whatnot to help me refine and minimize said pores. So, when I was at Target and saw this cute little mask, I thought I would give it a try. The first thing you will notice about this mask isn't the puppy face printed on it, but the smell. Have you ever raked up leaves and left them for a day or two and the bottom of the pile gets wet and start to turn in to mulch? That smell is exactly what this mask smells like. However, if you can get past the smell, this mask is great! The puppy print is a bit strange, but I don't care how a mask looks, I just want results. After using, my face felt soft and smooth. I patted the left over essence on my face and went to bed. I woke up the following morning with a noticeable difference in the size of my pores as well as cleaner pores. Even though the smell and look of this mask was a little off-putting, the results of the mask were well worth it.
Pretty Animalz by Masque Bar Puppy Pore Control Facial Sheet Mask - 1ct uploaded by Ana N.
I like it, I just don’t love it, it is affordable and pretty, it does moisturize my skin but the effect is not that long. It soft and gentle with my combination skin.
Bridgewater, NS
Pretty Animalz by Masque Bar Puppy Pore Control Facial Sheet Mask - 1ct uploaded by Holly O.
Just use this mask and I love it, it was nice to use and smelled great. It lefted my skin feel so smooth, I will be getting more of these
brownburg-chatham
Purchased at: Walmart
As for hydration I found that it really did hydrate. It is targeted towards your pores, I have only used it once so I’m not sure how it would be after a few times of trying these masks. I didn’t expect the mask to be a picture of a dog though 😂

Looking for your answer?