BY PRETIKA

Exfoliate, Cleanse And Smooth With Micro-Pulsating Cleansing Technology. Water-Resistant For Use In The Shower Or Bathroom Sink, With A Cordless Design For Better Control. Built-In Timer Signals At 20 Second Intervals To Encourage A More Complete Cleansing Charging Cradle (120V) And Built-In Rechargeable Ni-Mh Cell Battery Low "Green Light" Setting For Gentle Exfoliation And High "Red Light" Setting For A Deep Penetrating Exfoliation And Cleansing Non-Porous And Bacteria Resistant Micro-Fiber Bristle Brush Applicators Designed For Delicate, Sensitive And Normal Skin Types Dimensions: 5.43L X 3.86W X 8H In, Weight 1 Lb Made In China see more...

• Has anybody tried this out yet? and if so... what did you think?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
So i recently purchased this product from TJ MAXX because i had been looking everywhere for a non expensive one .. but sometimes cheap isn't all that great .. i wanted to return it because my mom showed me the clarisonic mia 2 on QVC and its on easy pay so i was excited but then she kinda convinced me to keep this and regret my decision. don't get me wrong this product does what its supposed to do but the bristles on the brush were soft at first but then i wet them and put my cleanser on them and they got all rough and kinda hurt my face.. left it red afterwards and it still hurting .
mekaela C.
Daly City, CA
I love this product! Bought it from Marshalls for like $29 and it's so good. You cant beat that price. It does the job. I use this when I want to pamper myself. Once a week is already enough cos the bristles might be a little rough but it has 2 level setting. One is for sensitive skin which I use. Especially for fall season, and wiinter season, my face tends to be so dry. This definitely helps. Leaves my skin feeling like a baby's butt.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Haven't tried it but my mom has this exact one! She loves it sooo much! She's planning on buying me one for Christmas since i suffer with acne and i hate washing my face at night. Not anymore tho. This thing seems fun
suri a.
Tomball , TX
Its really important to wash your face starting the day and ending the day before or after applying make up it apply it better when washing you're face and its better to use this product its perfect.
Kristi B.
Oswego , NY
This product is amazing!!! I love the way my face feels after just using the brush, and feels even better using a face scrub with it!
Ericka M.
I loveeeee this product since i discovered it, i have a lot of pimples and this made me control it a lot
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
I likes this product because it was cheap and did what it said! It makes your skin feel great just make sure to moisturize!
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Has anybody tried this out yet? and if so... what did you think?