Pretika OxySonic Facial Brush uploaded by Chelsea S.

BY PRETIKA

Exfoliate, Cleanse and Nourish OxySonic® Unit Ultra Sonic Transducer counter-top unit and hand-held facial brush with two micro-fiber applicators. OxySonic® Facial Brush The vaporized mist is distributed through the micro fiber applicator with micro-pulsating vibration cleansing technology - for an even and thorough deep exfoliation. Ultra Fine Oxygenated Warm or Cold Mists Use separately or in Combination with Daily Beauty Routine 2 in 1 Daily Treatment OxySonic combines the benefits of Exfoliation with the natural cleansing and hydrating benefits of Oxygen - delivering Oxygenated Mists to nourish the skin while removing cell debris and resurfacing skin for reduced fine lines, wrinkles and pore size while balancing excessive facial oil.  use daily to remove the Epidermis layer of dry and flaky skin cells.  Gentle enough for use as part of your daily beau see more...

• I'm very curious about this facial brush I've heard good ...1 Answers
  • Does it actually work ? 2 Answers
  • Looks like a carpet cleaner. Is it heavy and difficult to...2 Answers
LN F.
A friend of mine have one of these and I used it several times and it does a really good job. And it made my face feel awesome
Chelsea S.
Knights ferry , Ca
Love this product! Made love my skin after ward! I just had to take a picture to show!
Saila i.
Austin, TX
This is a wonderful product. Makes a great gift and keeps me happy after using it.
Iqra C.
Calgary
This product I defiantly recommend it feels so relaxing it's worth your money in my opinion
Yasmina
Does it actually work ?
Shel H.
Looks like a carpet cleaner. Is it heavy and difficult to store?
Sonia D.
Omaha, NE
I'm very curious about this facial brush I've heard good and bad about it, should I purchase or not?

Target