" Pret A Manger " : Food on the Move

BY NONE

" Pret A Manger " : Food on the Move
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
Definitely one of my favorite store , every morning the bake their products so they taste so fresh and tasty .
I tried soups , sandwich , salads , and i love everything my favorite products are the energy bagel with cream cheese and jelly and their coffee is organic and it taste amazing.
Their prices are super cheap , the bagel
And coffee costed me less than 4$ .
Super recommend!!!!!
Aura C.
Flushing, NY
Favorite healthy restaurant 😍 I love the wraps,the beverages and the bbq chips are my favorites! The price is good and the quality is awesome. Great customer services.
Paula d.
Westminster, London
Here in UK they are huge and I leave at least £150 of my monthly budget with them for breakfast and lunch in weekdays... Their food is fresh, organic, high quality AND EXTREMELY DELICIOUS. They have delicious snacks and a big highlight for my daily COCONUT LATTE which I don’t even need to add sweet ❤️
Beth C.
Pret is my go to place when I want a healthy option while out and about. Not only do they have an incredibly delicious choice of food with all the nutritional facts stated, but they also serve an incredible choice of coffee which taste pretty damn good. I think it has such a wide range that there is something for everyone.
Oksana S.
london
They have great coffee and huge selection of healthy food, tasty sandwiches and pastries. Their salads are absolutely fantastic