Prestone 11 Oz Spray De-Icer With Scraper Top uploaded by Nicole K.

BY PRESTONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Features a concentrated, high-performance ice-melting formula that melts ice fast and helps reduce dangerous refreeze. Convenient ice-scraper top helps clear icy windshields fast. Product Features: Methanol is an effective alcohol for melting ice; the high methanol content in Prestone Windshield De-Icer ensures strong ice melting power Micro-edge ice scraper is built to withstand tough use Polycarbonate blade is stronger than conventional plastics found in many scrapers. Most De-Icers & Scrapers products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts. see more...

Review (1)
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
This was my savior this winter! I still had to drive to work in the snow, and this worked wonders! I kept it on my front porch when I was home, and in my bag while I was out. It worked pretty fast when I sprayed around my door and at my lock. The attached scraper was useful as well!