BY PRESTO SERVICES

Presto is a perfect gift! Send email and photos even if you don t use a computer. Give the gift that will be their favorite--better communication with the family! Send email and photos to loved ones who don t use a computer. Today s busy families stay connected online by sending email and digital photos. Yet parents and grandparents who don t use email are all too often left out of the family fun.  Presto allows you to use email to communicate with your loved ones even if they don t use a computer! Include everyone in the quick hellos, family updates and pictures of the grandkids the rest of the family enjoys. Presto bridges the technology gap and makes it easy to include everyone you care about, even if they aren t online.  With Presto, you send email and photos - your loved ones receive full color e-letters and photos automatically printed out on the Pres see more...

Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I love this electronic mailbox because it does exactly what it's supposed to do! This was so great we got one for my grandmother so that we can send her pictures though this machine! It honestly feels like it's something from the future. It's basically email but 3D! And that's what I love about it.
Megan W.
Montville , NJ
I find that this is one of those products you purchase for a one time use because of something you need to do, but it's not something I use nearly enough.
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
I have never used this in my life lol but I would love to try is I'm sure I would love it I'll have to try and get one and write another review
Heather B.
Carnesville, GA
It's nice device to have, if you like making or printing your pictures or sending them.
marissa M.
Would love me one of these is my room right now I have an HP need to read more reviews,
Martha F.
SAID S.
CITE 08 MAI 1945 VILLA N 14 BOUDOUAOU WILAYA DE BOUMERDES ALGER
Holy cannoli !! C'est un économiseur de vie pendant les finales pour un major anglais! Lorsque vous écrivez tous ces articles à long terme dans la nuit, il suce de prendre un café ... puis d'entrer dans le papier et des heures plus tard, en prenant une tasse froide complète. J'adore avoir cela parce qu'il aide vraiment.
einar t.
Reykjavík
"My mother lives in an assisted living center in a different state and will never learn to use a computer or email. This printer and the service have solved all of my frustrations and greatly increased the quality of her life. She has been using it for months with no hassles. It was delivered straight to her room. I cannot recommend it more highly. I am able to send personal messages and they print out in her room whenever I want them to. Best of all, I can send photos immediately - no more waiting for prints and snail mail. Whenever she wants information, I can do the research and it is in her hands the same day. If I receive an uplifting email from friends or family, I can forward it to her, and there is never a problem with security or spam. Try it and you will be telling all your friends with parents in the same situation!"

Read more: http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/hp-presto-services-a-mailbox-printing-system-printer-1-ea-reviews#ixzz2nHEdbUyL
Megan V.
Burlington, ON
This is a very interesting thing ! everyone should check it out ! Apparently I need to say more, It's great