Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven uploaded by Emily H.Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven uploaded by Jamie S.

BY PRESTO

Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven: The Presto pizza maker is a countertop appliance with rotating pizza pan and controllable upper and lower heating elements In relatively little time, cooks freshly made or frozen pizzas with all kinds of crusts: rising, nonrising, or premade and prebaked No need to defrost frozen pizzas Nonstick, removable pizza pan washes and stores easily Timer and heating settings Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven is recommended for 7- to 12-inch pizzas Instructions include a handy cooking chart for various pizzas, including stuffed Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven model No. 03430 See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Crystal W.
Brainerd, MN
Once you buy one of these you will never eat pizza from an oven again it cooks evenly on both sides I will never go back you can buy them at Walmart around the holiday season and they're pretty affordable!!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
THIS THING IS AMAZING. It takes literally zero time to preheat. You can cook virtually anything on it. It's crazy. We've made pizza, chicken nuggets, even cookies on here. I could probably figure out how to make pancakes on it if I tried hard enough. 10/10 would recommend.
Jamie S.
Just bought this and I absolutely love it! its a rotating oven that gets your food just as crispy as the actual oven. I love letting the kids make homemade pizza already!
Phoebe S.
Medicine park, Ok
If you love pizza then you should have this, i have had mine since 2011 and its one of the best things i ever bought kitchen appliance wise, i have even cooked cookies on it :) but it cooks pizzas even and perfect! Its also fun to sit and watch it go from frozen to cooked, i love this pizza cooker!
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
My dad purchased this for us and and first I was confused as to why you would need this. The oven works great so why do we need another appliance. But you do need this (ok well maybe not "need" but it's a great thing to have). It cooks a pizza in about 10 minutes. It's perfect! No more waiting for the oven to heat up. My only complaint is that it's an awkward shape to store.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
We LOVE this pizza oven. For a long period of time in our previous rental, our oven was broken and we used this as an alternative for a wide variety of frozen items. We have long since moved somewhere with a reliable oven, but with three children it is amazing for a quick frozen pizza. From start to finish it only takes about 15 minutes for most frozen pizzas (no preheating!). I especially love that it doesn't make my entire house hot in the summer time when I use this instead of the oven.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
My fiance's grandma got us a Pizzazz for Christmas a couple years ago and we have used it so much since. It is great to take in the camper or in a hotel. It cooks anything from pizza, pizza rolls, chicken strips, fries, quesadillas and so much more!
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
This works so great not only fort pizza but also for making cookies and tator tots and lot of other things. i have even used it to reheat things. its nice because its right their on the counter for you to keep an eye on and it also has a timer as well as a top or bottom or both cooker.
Michael S.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had my Pizzazz longer than I can remember - who else is still going strong with theirs? #bestkitchenappliance