BY NONE

A single cup coffee maker for on the go, uses convenient K-Cup* packs. Compact design lets you take it anywhere home, work, school, travel, or camping. Easy to clean. see more...

Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC
I love this coffee maker! I have been wanting a Keurig, but didn't want to give up my carafe coffee maker, and didn't want all the big equipment sitting on my countertop. This is the PERFECT solution! I can have a single k-cup in the afternoon when I'm starting to feel sluggish, but I don't have to make a whole pot, and this thing is so compact it doesn't take up any space! you can just put it in a cabinet (I just leave it out next to my regular coffee maker). I can't get over how simple and wonderful this little thing is. I heat the water up in the microwave using the cup provided. So convenient.
Krisy M.
I got this as a gift and am very pleased. It's great for times when you just want a single cup of coffee. It is easy to use. Perfect for taking along camping. It uses K Cups but also comes with reusable filter cup so you can use any coffee if you don't want to buy the K Cups.