BY PRESTO

Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I grew up always having a hot air popper in the house. When it was time to move out on my own, one of the first things I bought was a hot air popper. I love my Presto PopLite. These things last forever. Hot air popped popcorn is cheaper than microwave popcorn and healthier. I feel better with hot air popped popcorn because I know there's not a bunch of chemicals it that I don't know.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I had one if these since high school and it was my favorite thing ever. It is useful for making after school/work snacks and movie nights healthier. Air popping doesn't use any oils and you get full control over the toppings. I've always been a huge popcorn lover. This has made it much less of a guilty pleasure and more of a healthy choice.
Jenna U.
Received this as a gift and I love it! This makes popping popcorn so fast and easy. It's also a healthy alternative to the bags you buy at the store. I am very pleased with this!