BY PRESTIGE WINE GROUP #83 in Wine

Kinky 750ml blue liqueur see more...

• Is this any good? I was told it was super sweet. 10 Answers
  • Never tried this and wanted to know is it worth the money...5 Answers
  • What do you mix this with?6 Answers
  • "It is fruity and has just the right amount of alcohol!" in 1 review
  • "I much prefer the pink over the blue but this mixes very well with lemonade or sprite." in 1 review
  • "this is my favorite drink !!" in 1 review
  • "If you want to have a girls night, or order/make really pretty drinks this is a great choice." in 1 review
Rachel K.
Monticello, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff was NASTAYYYYY!! I really wanted to love this, but drinking even a little bit would give me heartburn. The packaging is beautiful but this is alcohol and should taste better or just as good as it looks not worse.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
Kinky is so yummy, it’s great to drink with the girls when you wanna sit around and talk about life and girl talk. It’s got a nice fruity flavor and isn’t too strong. Go get you some kinky, it’ll even make you kinky.
Brittany H.
Newton, GA
Kinky is just what the doctor ordered. It has an amazing taste. It’s sweet mixed with a little tart and pairs well with dessert and is great for parties. It isn’t too pricey. I was able to buy a full size bottle for around $10. It’s good to have at the end of a long day.
Alley C.
stone mountain
Sneaky kinky is always a good time to catch a mad friend off guard! And have her laughing about her problems!! Love the blue flavor the most!! Could improve the presentation by adding more detail to make it standout(More)! Love the shape of the beverage though!!
Erin P.
This tastes like melted jolly ranchers...you know the blue one....it is amazing and it will get you drunk without you knowing it.....great for someone who is not into an extremely alcahol taste and burn!!!! Drunk up enjoy pretties!!!! Prestige Wine Group Kinky 750ML Blue Liqueur
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
This is one of my favorite malt liquors. It has just the right amount of fruity and sweet and is a great drink to have by yourself or with your girlfriends. I like all of their drinks but the blue raspberry has to be my favorite. Their cheap and an awesome product. I'll be buying again soon
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was very shocked when I first tried this product. It had a wonderful taste and very smooth. Almost couldn't taste the alcohol in the drink. I expected something over-sweetened and over-flavored but I was wrong! Would definitely buy again and would recommend!
Victoria S.
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I prefer the pink over the blue, but the blue is super cute. I love the color, the taste isn't bad, it's fruity, not too alcohol flavored if you know what I mean. I totally recommend this for dudes trying to find a go to for me 😂😂
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
No. No. NO.It tastes like the worst cough syrup you ever have tasted. Its not good by any stretch. You can buy almost any other alcohol and have a better experience.
Cindy F.
Maryville, TN
Is this any good? I was told it was super sweet.
Brittany O.
Charlotte, NC
What do you mix this with?
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Never tried this and wanted to know is it worth the money and where can it be found
Ashley V.
How does this taste ? Is it worth buying ?