BY PRESTIGE WATERPROOF EYELINER

Soft application. Long lasting wear. 100% Waterproof. Made In Germany. see more...

• Where do you purchase these? I can't find them at... Be the first to answer!
  • I like to use eyeliners instead of eyeshadow on a daily basis cau...1 Answers
  • Does this one make your eyes feel dry? I have used two different ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have to admit I'll usually will pass it then put a eyeliner over because I'm use to liquid eyeliner ." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a huge fan of wooden eye liner pencils, i prefer the retractable ones but Im glad i found this eye liner." in 1 review
  • "It stays on for a long time." in 1 review
  • "Great long lasting Eye-liner." in 1 review
  • "This water proof eyeliner is amazing no matter how much i swim in the summer it stays on" in 1 review
Jassi L.
Detroit, MI
I love it doing the summer because I love to look great when I go to the beach and I forget I have on makeup but it don't run so when I get out the water I still look great I have 3
Allie S.
Hackensack , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm way more of a fan of liquid eyeliner but this a pretty good starter eyeliner and a pretty decent one for the price . I had never heard of Prestige prior to buying this only since it was on clearance marked down really low... but honestly a good find
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great eyeliner. It is a very dark black and does not smudge once applied. I like that it is waterproof because you can wear it anywhere!! Can make think or thin lines
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this eyeliner, I love that its waterproof so it stays put longer than your usual! I love how it glides on for easier application! I love how it doesn't smudge as easy as the other brands, this is definitely my #1 go to eyeliner
Ashlyn T.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner for awhile. It is always my new favorite eyeliner product. Lasts all day, and is a great deep black color. Very easy to apply.
Ashton M.
Saint Joseph, MO
One of the few eyeliners that stays put on my waterline without running or smudging. The price is great and the quality is better than my urban decay liners.
melissa p.
I LOVE this eyeliner! Some pencils are too smudgey/too heavy--this one is a good medium. It's easy to put on, it stays on, but isn't difficult to remove.
Greta S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: EW01 (BLACK)
Smooth application and it's a great deal for the cost. It isn't completely waterproof, however, as I find that it starts running during the summer time.
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
Water proof and long lasting. it really does last pretty well. i prefer liquid liner but if you burn the tip of the pencil it will go on like a liquid.
Gabriela V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best eyeliner I've used. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the product, they're just really hard to find in store.
Gracie M.
I haven't worked with pencil eyeliners before but I want to try them. Is this a good one to start out with?
Katrine S.
I like to use eyeliners instead of eyeshadow on a daily basis cause it's easy and quick to just throw on some natural color that still looks good. I'm looking for something waterproof and cheap but still good quality. Is this any good and can you get in other colors?
Lorraine V.
Does this one make your eyes feel dry? I have used two different other liners that did?
Gabriela V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you purchase these? I can't find them at any local stores so usually have to resort to ordering online but hate paying for shipping.