BY PRESTIGE WATERPROOF EYELINER

Soft application. Long lasting wear. 100% Waterproof. Made In Germany. see more...

• Where do you purchase these? I can't find them at...Be the first to answer!
  • I like to use eyeliners instead of eyeshadow on a daily basis cau...1 Answers
  • Does this one make your eyes feel dry? I have used two different ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I have to admit I'll usually will pass it then put a eyeliner over because I'm use to liquid eyeliner ." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a huge fan of wooden eye liner pencils, i prefer the retractable ones but Im glad i found this eye liner." in 1 review
  • "It stays on for a long time." in 1 review
  • "Great long lasting Eye-liner." in 1 review
  • "This water proof eyeliner is amazing no matter how much i swim in the summer it stays on" in 1 review
Jassi L.
Jassi L.
Detroit, MI
I love it doing the summer because I love to look great when I go to the beach and I forget I have on makeup but it don't run so when I get out the water I still look great I have 3
Greta S.
Greta S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: EW01 (BLACK)
Smooth application and it's a great deal for the cost. It isn't completely waterproof, however, as I find that it starts running during the summer time.
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner for awhile. It is always my new favorite eyeliner product. Lasts all day, and is a great deep black color. Very easy to apply.
Mary I.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great eyeliner. It is a very dark black and does not smudge once applied. I like that it is waterproof because you can wear it anywhere!! Can make think or thin lines
Melody H.
Melody H.
Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil is an amazing product! It went on so smoothly but did not smear at all. Stayed on for hours and even in the shower before a party it didn't come off.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
I received this eyeliner pencil in an ipsy bag. I usually use liquid eyeliner pens with a fine tip because those are easier for me. But this pencil was really good, it goes on really smoothly and it didn't irritate my eyelid like some pencils do.
amber w.
amber w.
Lafayette, IN
Elleniri D.
Elleniri D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner not only its good but I found it last a long time . During the summer is great . I have to admit I'll usually will pass it then put a eyeliner over because I'm use to liquid eyeliner . However for summer I tend to switch to pencil eyeliner . Simply because I'm on the go.
Comparing it to rimmel scandal eyes . I probably will put prestige as my second go to .
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Goshen, OH
My favorite! It's expensive but well worth it doesn't come off easy goes on great and just looks amazing!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Great long lasting Eye-liner. This liner lasts 24 hours and is 100% Waterproof.
Gracie M.
Gracie M.
I haven't worked with pencil eyeliners before but I want to try them. Is this a good one to start out with?
Katrine S.
Katrine S.
I like to use eyeliners instead of eyeshadow on a daily basis cause it's easy and quick to just throw on some natural color that still looks good. I'm looking for something waterproof and cheap but still good quality. Is this any good and can you get in other colors?
Lorraine V.
Lorraine V.
Does this one make your eyes feel dry? I have used two different other liners that did?
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you purchase these? I can't find them at any local stores so usually have to resort to ordering online but hate paying for shipping.