BY PRESTIGE WATERPROOF EYELINER

Soft application. Long lasting wear. 100% Waterproof. Made In Germany. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is my all time favorite waterproof eyeliner so far. It lasts for quite some time, does not run or smudge (even with allergy season and runny, itchy eyes), goes on smoothly, and is very pigmented. This works great! " in 8 reviews
  • "I have to admit I'll usually will pass it then put a eyeliner over because I'm use to liquid eyeliner ." in 2 reviews
  • "It stays on for a long time." in 1 review
  • "This eyeliner applies very smoothly and lasts all day, even on my inner lid." in 1 review
  • "This water proof eyeliner is amazing no matter how much i swim in the summer it stays on" in 1 review
Margo M.
Knoxville
I think this stuff is really good for doing a smoky eye, and it's amazing for lining a waterline. However it doesn't sharpen well and won't hold a point for long. If you are into the smudgy look, this stuff is great.
Jassi L.
Detroit, MI
I love it doing the summer because I love to look great when I go to the beach and I forget I have on makeup but it don't run so when I get out the water I still look great I have 3
Elleniri D.
Brooklyn, NY
This eyeliner not only its good but I found it last a long time . During the summer is great . I have to admit I'll usually will pass it then put a eyeliner over because I'm use to liquid eyeliner . However for summer I tend to switch to pencil eyeliner . Simply because I'm on the go.
Comparing it to rimmel scandal eyes . I probably will put prestige as my second go to .
Marie S.
Allie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I'm way more of a fan of liquid eyeliner but this a pretty good starter eyeliner and a pretty decent one for the price . I had never heard of Prestige prior to buying this only since it was on clearance marked down really low... but honestly a good find
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
This is a really great eyeliner. It is a very dark black and does not smudge once applied. I like that it is waterproof because you can wear it anywhere!! Can make think or thin lines
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
I received this eyeliner pencil in an ipsy bag. I usually use liquid eyeliner pens with a fine tip because those are easier for me. But this pencil was really good, it goes on really smoothly and it didn't irritate my eyelid like some pencils do.
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this eyeliner, I love that its waterproof so it stays put longer than your usual! I love how it glides on for easier application! I love how it doesn't smudge as easy as the other brands, this is definitely my #1 go to eyeliner
Melody H.
Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil is an amazing product! It went on so smoothly but did not smear at all. Stayed on for hours and even in the shower before a party it didn't come off.
Monica C.
Scottdale, GA
I have this pencil in the color Denim which is a cool greenish-blue. I used it in a make-up look on my bottom eyelid and I loved it! It went on smoothly and had great color!
Gracie M.
I haven't worked with pencil eyeliners before but I want to try them. Is this a good one to start out with?
Lorraine V.
Does this one make your eyes feel dry? I have used two different other liners that did?
Katrine S.
I like to use eyeliners instead of eyeshadow on a daily basis cause it's easy and quick to just throw on some natural color that still looks good. I'm looking for something waterproof and cheap but still good quality. Is this any good and can you get in other colors?
Gabriela V.
Where do you purchase these? I can't find them at any local stores so usually have to resort to ordering online but hate paying for shipping.