Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ami D.

BY PRESTIGE TOTAL INTENSITY

Intense colors with deep black undertones. Lasts up to 10 hours! Waterproof, smudge proof. . see more...

Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner Pencil
  • "The intensity and texture of this liner is great. It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge at all and it works well on the lower lash line." in 7 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in black and it's such an intense black! It's smoldering! It has a gel-like texture, so it can stray a little. I just put black eye shadow over it to set it and it lasts so long! I love how dark it is!" in 5 reviews
Kendal R.
The absolute best eye liner - I will not purchase any other brand. It no longer was sold in stores around me so I had to order it online - I ordered 5 at a time just because I love it so much! It does not smudge and goes on SO smooth. I always heard of people using a lighter on the tip of their pencil just to easily apply it.... that is NOT needed, the only think you will need is a sharpener because you will not be able to stop using it!
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Being Indian we love a good Kajal that is both creamy and super pigmented. I had been buying mine from India every time I visited until I found this baby at Ulta. I watched a video by "CoffeebreakwithDani" and she recommended this pdt. For the price of $4.50 it is a steal. It is uber creamy and luscious and is so pigmented you just need 1 swipe of it in your waterline. My eyes love this and don't tear up like some other products. I wish they had these in other colors (unless they do and I have no clue). Highly recommend! Cheap, pigmented, creamy and easy to use!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
It's not my favorite and it could use some improvements to the formula. When I apply it to my tight line and water line it just feels like a goopie mess going on. And it smears everywhere. The pigment is great and while it is easy to apply it maybe to easy. It's almost like it's melting and it can't be in my house (68° year round). I do keep it though just in case I ever get Ina tight spot and don't have anything else.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
this was such a shocking find - I'm usually a high end girl, and I own plenty of $20+ eyeliners. imagine my surprise when I tested this out and found it to be smoother and somehow darker than any other eyeliner pencil I have tried. highly recommend, and you cannot go wrong for the price!
Leah S.
Long Beach, NY
This is the best eyeliner ever. It goes on so smooth and stays on all day without smudging (unless you smudge on purpose. ) The cheapness just makes it even better. I can't find it at my local CVS's but every time I trek to a Harmon I pick up 2 or 3 extra and give them to my friends.
Charlise Y.
Visalia, CA
Love this it Doesn't give me that emo vibe and nice and clean look to finish my makeup off with and doesn't make and mess when I've been wearing it all day long and comes off super easy in the shower or washing your face
Chrissy K.
Brooklyn, NY
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Prestige eyeliner is perfect long lasting eyeliner. It' is a must have for all beauty gurus. The price is a little bit higher then your typical liner pencil, but it is totally worth it. I put a little in my waterline and it stays all day
Marinellie C.
Fitchburg , MA
I am personally not a fan of eyeliner pencils but I had this pencils in the past and for those who are into eyeliner pencils I would totally recommend it .
Lexi b.
Taunton, MA
Prestige Total intensity eyeliner Pencil is perfect! It has the smoothst texture! It is very affordable, and will complete any makeup look!
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Is it waterprof?
Yulissa R.
Quick question on the app do you need to have an high impact score to receive free products if so about how much of score you need does anyone know
Bruna L.
Campo Grande ,MS
E bom ? E bem pigmentado?
Is this better than liquid ?
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH
It this really smudge proof? I have tried several that say they are but still transfer to the crease of my eyelid. :(. Thanks!

back