Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner uploaded by Myrna P.

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Long Lasting Intense Color. Intense colors with deep black undertones. Lasts up to 10 hours! Waterproof, smudge proof. . see more...

Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner
  • "I love black eyeliner especially with dark brown eyes its the new bobmshell, i love eyeliners" in 4 reviews
  • "This is one favorite drugstore kohl eyeliner pencil. It's very pigmented it stays and doesn't fade fast in your water line. The price is great. Love how this pencil glides on easily. " in 3 reviews
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Absolutely stellar and high grade eyeliner pencils. I got mine in the color during green and is absolutely phenomenal. I love Prestige products and I'm glad that they are still around making beautiful colors
Myrna P.
I bought the prestige Total Intensity eyeliner because my mother is always raving about Prestige products. I have the UD 24/7 eyeliner in several colors but I mostly use them in Perversion or Zero. Only complaint I have about the UD pencils is that it blurs my vision when I wear contacts. I always put it on in hopes that it won’t run. It doesn’t smear under my eyes or anything like that, it just always runs in my eyes. Problem is that it never runs or gets on my contacts instantly, it happens when I am out and about after an hour or two.

The Prestige Total Intensity in deepest black is an exact dupe, every bit as dark as perversion. It glides on just like UD 24/7 & very creamy. I actually think it’s a bit creamier than Urban Decays. I put it on and guess what? After running errands the other day, no more than an hour my right eye started to cloud up! Ahhhhhhh!!!! I mean, I rather spend $6 than $20 for that but I just can’t get a break! Yes It’s a dupe, but I need something that won’t run
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I've only ever seen this brand at Ulta in their drugstore section. I picked up a few eye shadows and a few of these pencils. I am beyond thrilled with the quality of their products. Dare I say that their pencils are right up there with Urban Decay 24/7 liners? They are so soft, creamy, and crazy pigmented!
Jennifer B.
This is a great inexpensive eyeliner that glides on smooth and is very pigmented. I line both my waterline and upper lashline with this pencil and it's so easy. I do find myself having to reapply it because it doesn't last all day. It doesn't come with a sharpener so make sure you have one handy.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
I use to see this eyeliner at my local drugstore but over the last couple of months have looked everywhere and have not been able to find it. I really hope it's not discontinued because it's amazing! I have the deep black and it has an awesome wear time and so creamy! My holy grail eyeliner!!!
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
This is extremely under rated! I think it's as good if not better than Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencils not to mention way cheaper. Once it's on it's on and definitely lasts all day.
Ashley C.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
I purchased this eyeliner in a dark blue color- I like the variety of colors they offer. This eyeliner goes on silky smooth but the only problem is that its a bit too soft and smears very easily- so you have to be extra careful when applying.
Lauren J.
Frostburg, MD
This line has a variety of colors, the darkness of the color helps the harshness of the look you want. The only bad part is the price is a little high for what I can afford.
brittany w.
Hubert, NC
I love Prestige products, especially their eye liners! This eye liner glides on well, does not smear like others, and it lasts all day long!
nancy m.
Lewisville, TX
Does the tip dry after each used ?