Prestige Soft Blend Kohl Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Bailey L.

BY KOHL'S

Smoky soft, smudge-able color. Sponge tip applicator. Use as a liner or shadow. . see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I am a fan of kohl eyeliners! This one is AMAZING! It blends so well and the color is lovely! I use under my lash line and it really makes my eyes look bigger! The smudge tool is great for blending!" in 3 reviews
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: Havana more...
It's very average.  Colors are kind of weird, and not super rich.  It is kind of dry, and drags along the eye.  There are much better drugstore liners that are cheaper.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I just love to shop at Kohl’s I love the store. I love to walk around and look at things. I like the eye liner I got there the other day too. It goes on very easily. I think I mastered the wing with it ☺️
Daniella M.
San Antonio
Review for: Jet Black more...
I love this eye liner! This is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used and I’ve used many many! This is so reasonably priced. I love that it stays on all day as well!! I will never use another eye liner again!
Jessica H.
Southgate, MI
Review for: Jet Black more...
This jet black color is just like it says it is. Very black. I would prefer to not use a pencil but when you’re in a pinch it works fine. It isn’t very long lasting and it is smudgy. I feel you get that with most pencils.
Rachel H.
Great Mills, MD
I have this eyeliner in the color Lagoon which is a teal blue color. After not really using it very much I recently started using it as lip liner...OMG now I can create AMAZING purple lip colors similar to Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn and Great Pink Planet using the eyeliner and pink lipsticks that I already owned! I'm so pumped! And the eyeliner is the perfect lip liner consistancy, not to dry but not creamy and smudgy!
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Marelli P.
COCKEYSVILLE, MD
Its ok not bad but not good. I have better ones, for me i think i can get better than these. But if you shop there only its your best option
linda s.
West covina , CA
I like that it glides on , it's a matte black,
It makes the perfect winged eye liner
I liked it I hope you all like it to
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
I really love this pencil. It blends so well and stays for hours. It's so affordable. It's the beat pencil I have found.
Rachel W.
This is a great liner. It writes very smooth and a great color to add to that too. Try it out and see what you think.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
So I usually don't wear eyeliner on my waterline unless it's a nude or white to brighten the eyes. I will apply eyeliner under the lash line instead so is this kohl liner perfect for blending and how long does it last?
Vanessa V.
caracas
Lo usaría para mis cejas. pero, ¿qué piensas? ¿Funcionaría?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Does this product last all day?