Prestige Soft Blend Kohl Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Bailey L.

BY KOHL'S

Smoky soft, smudge-able color. Sponge tip applicator. Use as a liner or shadow. . see more...

Jessica G.
Grant, AL
I really love this pencil. It blends so well and stays for hours. It's so affordable. It's the beat pencil I have found.
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
Great for eyes or brows, I like to use mine for my brows because it stays put real well
Rachel H.
Great Mills, MD
I have this eyeliner in the color Lagoon which is a teal blue color. After not really using it very much I recently started using it as lip liner...OMG now I can create AMAZING purple lip colors similar to Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn and Great Pink Planet using the eyeliner and pink lipsticks that I already owned! I'm so pumped! And the eyeliner is the perfect lip liner consistancy, not to dry but not creamy and smudgy!
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
I am a fan of kohl eyeliners! This one is AMAZING! It blends so well and the color is lovely! I use under my lash line and it really makes my eyes look bigger! The smudge tool is great for blending!
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great liner. It writes very smooth and a great color to add to that too. Try it out and see what you think.
Karina A.
I like this eyeliner it's very dark and if I mess up the little soft part helps me fix it :)
raquel c.
este lineador es perfecto te corije tu erores tiene una buena pinmetaciom buenisimo
Fatima M.
I'm more of a liquid eyeliner fan. But I do use the brown shade for my eyebrows. It last long & smooth to apply.
Lia C.
U.K. , ['', '', "['', '', 'Enfield ']"]
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pencil,it stays on all day and it very bendable and smudge proof!
Shyanne E.
Surrey
Absoultly grear1 I also ran out of eyebrow pencil and so I used this as a last resort and oh my!! it worked wonders
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
So I usually don't wear eyeliner on my waterline unless it's a nude or white to brighten the eyes. I will apply eyeliner under the lash line instead so is this kohl liner perfect for blending and how long does it last?
Leah H.
Coventry, West Midlands
Does this product last all day?