Add a Photo

By PRESTIGE COSMETICS
#1152 in Blush
Buy Prestige Cosmetics Bronzers - Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Sun Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder MBZ-01 Rich Bronze. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply bronzer in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks, upper cheekbones, forehead and nose.
Photo (1)
Seharay G.
Seharay G.
Doral, FL

I expected more of the product. Not easily loose dust , which does not allow paint much , I thought I would have to take care to use it and it was quite the opposite , I am disappointed or just that part of not paint much and could improve it.
I would not buy.
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
New York City.

I have been using this product for at least a month and I love it, the colour is amazing, it pigmented so good and of course it is a basic product. I highly recommend it.
Dayana P.
Dayana P.
Hialeah, FL

This product I been using it for at least a month and I like it the color is pigmented and is very shiny. I bout it on walrmart. It is long lasting I use it all the time it is for all tipy of skin because it shiny. I would buy it again 😍.

Join Now