Prestige Primed & Ready Eye Primer uploaded by Destiny W.Prestige Primed & Ready Eye Primer uploaded by Amy S.

BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Eye Primer Hides imperfections and creates a smooth canvas for eyeshadow application. Increases the length of eyeshadow wear, and makes color more vibrant. Vitamin E and Chamomile help to soothe and condition the skin. . see more...

Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
I liked Prestige Primed and Ready, but there was just one flaw. It had an orange 🍊 color to it. It might have been my skin tone. I have porcelain skin and red hair so it is hard to find a good color. I would recommend to people who have a darker skin tone.
Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
This would have to be my second favorite eye primer after urban decay primer it maintain my eyeshadow vibrant through the whole day in overall it is great could have some fixes but the primer did its job
Kaneshia H.
Washington, DC
I love this product. Putting on makeup has been much simpler for me. I don't use this product too often but when I do it is very useful and it makes my process go faster. I recommend everyone to use it
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
Definitely a good primer. It doesn't make the eyeshadow chunk or clump up at all. It does last all day. I do recommending using this primer especially since it's not that expensive and it is easy to use.
Julia s.
Saint Louis
Does its job really well nice and smooth would purchase again but definitely make sure it doesn't get in your eyes it does say avoid contact with the inside of your eye but you ought to be careful because it does burn
Cristina Q.
I always use this primer a lot! And i get used putting the primer first before putting make ups. So, every time i go and whenever i go i always have this in my purse. And this is also easy to wash when i wash my face. I am happy that i found this one. And if ever i want to have a primer stock on my closet i want to have this as part of my make up collection.
Emily G.
I love this primer! I think it is an amazing alternative to high end products! I use this everyday with every eyeshadow look and with any eyeshadow. It stays in place prevents creasing and makes my shadows very vibrant. The smell of this is very light but is sweet smelling and personally I really like the smell of it!
Laura C.
I picked this up on a whim, having never tried primer before. I'll never try anything else because this works SO well! My skin is oily and eyeshadow tends to disappear as the day progresses and the shine takes over. This stuff keeps my shadow in place all day! It's amazing and I will use it forever!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is not my favorite eye primer. Ive used a couple other brands both higher and lower end, and this one doesnt cut it for me. I didnt like the way it felt, almost thick or chalky. Prestige may be great priced but there are better eye primers in my opinion.
paulie a.
And by cheaper i don't mean quality. it works pretty good, eyeshadow is more vibrant and stays all day through humid weather. good drugstore alternative to more expensive primers that basically do the same job!
Princess M.
Shafter, CA
I been wanting a good eyelids primer but I haven't found one is this one good and worth buying?
Yakelin F.
Dallas, TX
Is this a good primer I been wanting to try different things
Kaia C.
Brookhaven, GA
How does this compare to other brands
Jessica B.
Killen, AL
Is this primer worth buying?
Maika R.