BY PRESTIGE COSMETICS

Prestige cosmetics my longest lashes contains a maxi length complex with ingredients that provide multiple benefits: increases hair growth potential, smoothes the hair cuticle for healthier looking lashes, with continued use, lashes are fuller, longer... see more...

Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I absolutely love it!! It's rare that I find a mascara and brush that I love, but with this one I loved it from the first use! It adds length, defines and washes off clean! If it wasn't so expensive then it would be my new for life mascara!
Danika K.
Vernon BC
I found it was sticky and chunky and I personal dident like it I think if it was less chunky I would use it again and if it wasn't so shiny